=CHAPTER 6=

F/S = Favorite Scent/Smell

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was back in her room. It amazed her. She was here already a week and not a bit of dust has been ever found here. Do the servants clean her room when she is out exploring the mansion? She doesn't know, but every time she leaves the room for a few minutes, everything is clean again, the windows are shiny, she can see her reflection on the floor, her bed is prepared, the pillow is so so soft... And the room smells like (F/S). Sometimes she asks herself how did they get so much information on her, with only talking to her a few times. It is almost scary.

Even if she had all of this... She feels like this room is a bit empty, like it wasn't hers. The dresses she has in the closet are all apparently bought for her and only her, but she didn't really like dresses anyway, so she wears usually her pants/trousers. She didn't miss some of the male and female servants looking at her like she was a freak. Even when TR passed next to her in the hallway, he once looked at her like that. When he saw that she didn't use the dresses he gave her, he had changed his face to another expression. It looked like self-blaming and sadness. She doesn't think he can feel neither of these emotions, so she ignored that.

So what if she doesn't like wearing uncomfortable dresses? She's in her 'home', she can do what she wants. No stranger inside her house will tell her what she has to do inside of it.

Except TR. After all, he is the master of the house. But he hasn't commanded her anything since the day they 'met'. Now that she thinks about it, it is quite strange. He told her he will somehow take out the information out of her. It doesn't really look like he is trying to do anything, to be honest. What does he even do in that office anyway? She thought that the job of a ruler would be more active. But instead, it looks like he is playing a game. A game of chess. 

A game where everyone is just a piece to him. 

All the men who are currently fighting in the dirt and sickness are just pawns that he can dispose of. 

Until now, she has met only one of his 'Allies'. The man called Francoist Spain. 

He seems like an important and powerful person, because people saw him and immediately walked the farthest away from him. And she is sure that it is not normal, because he looks like a nice person. She can't judge him right now, she has met him only once. 

Maybe he is the type of person who has a nice facade and few minutes later they betray you. She also thinks they cannot be scared just because he is tall, true, he is tall, but not enough to scare someone. 

So in her opinion, the man called Francoist Spain is Reich's knight in his twisted game. But the real question is how many knights does he have?

And in the top of the game, the one who does all the decisions, the one who tries to guess the enemy's next move, the one who isn't in the battlefield, but watches his pawns fight for his victory, the one ready to sacrifice every piece of his game to finally get what he wants.

The player or also, the king.

Third Reich is the king watching everything unfold before him.

And who is she?

Is she pawn to him or is she of higher position to him? All will be revealed once something happens. But she had to admit, you are more likely to sacrifice your pawn in order to save your knight. All will come down to the one who is watching from above the game board.

Third Reich.

She breathed once again. The sweet perfume of (F/S) was still in the air. One breath, and another and another...