=CHAPTER 10=

"P-poison"

Y/N didn't know what to do. She never tended to a situation like this in the past. Now that she thinks about it, it does make sense that people still poison their enemies in these times.

She looked at Third Reich.

He was squirming, sweating and shaking on the floor.

For the first time, he looked weak and pathetic. Usually he looked like he could bend a whole empire to his own if only he wanted, but now? He looked like a scared animal who just got shot.

And at that moment, Y/N hesitated.

Should she leave him there and run away?

Nobody would be looking for her for a good while.

She could finally be free.

...

But what if he actually dies?

What about Germany?

What would she tell him?

'Hello kid, I just let your father die. Don't take it to yourself.'

She couldn't bring Germany with her; if they saw her with him exiting the mansion, she would be taken as a traitor and be shot before she could even step out that place.

She can't leave Germany with a dead parent.

What if the person that Third Reich mentioned earlier, that enemy, hurts the kid?

She would never forgive herself.

But is it just because of that?

...

No, not only...

Reich tried to be only kind to her to this point, except in the times where he was in obvious distress and she can't blame him for that.

She decided. 

She was going to help him.

She hopes she won't regret that later.

She went closer to the red man.

"...what are you doing...?" asked the man.

"Helping you out." She hanged her two arms around his arms and lifted his upper body off the floor, the only thing touching the floor were his shiny, black shoes. Shoes are indeed important to military. To her surprise, he was lighter than she expected. He is tall, yes, but definitively too light-weight to be healthy. She already dragged him out to the set of giant doors.

"Leave me here." commanded the dictator. He was firm and there was not one ounce of joy or gratefulness in his voice.

"But then you'll die." she didn't stop dragging him, she managed to open the door and get past it with Reich.

"I already accepted my fate. Now, leave me alone." he said in the same voice as before.

"Nope." she continued dragging him through the hallway. She was lucky to remember where his room was. She memorized where it was when getting here. If someone saw her now, she looked like she was kidnapping Reich, except that he was still awake; barely, but still awake.

"I told you already. Leave. Me. Here." It was obvious that he was getting angrier.

"Did you say something right now? I don't think so." She finally gets to be slightly annoying and he can't do anything about it. She finally found the door to his room. She was lucky that it was on the same floor where the dining room is; he is light, yes, but drag someone up the stairs is harder than just dragging someone.