=CHAPTER 5=

New chapter because you guys are extra supporting! :))) ❤️❤️

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

(O/C) = Other Colour of your choice

(S/A) = Some Accessory

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~6 hours later~

She was standing in the entrance of the enormous mansion.

It was the first time she got out of this mansion since she got here. Looking at it again from the outside it looks massive and impenetrable. She looked before her.

The fresh autumn breeze ran through her hair. It was very quiet. Back in her home it was definitely louder. But here? You could even hear a needle fall on this hard rocks that covered the ground. One man drove a horse on the road. He was carrying a shotgun tied to the horse. The sound of the animal walking through that road was calming. She could hear the metal parts of the saddle hit the shotgun, which created a metallic rough sound, just even more soothing to the atmosphere.

Is this quiet normal? It doesn't feel normal when she remember that she is in the WW2 time.

Now that she thinks about it, some miles away from here, people are dying. People are starving. People are mourning their lost ones, their family, friends... And the worst of it all, these people are innocent. They were caught in the greed and desires of their governments or are victims of the greed and desires of another person. Some even think it is for the greater good. Some think it is a living hell. She understands now why they are still remembering this in her time. Some as victims, some as victors, some as innocent and some as brave warriors.

But the worst of it all? The man, who started all of this, is right here. Yes, she knows that  the dictator that caused this to begin was another man. But here? It looks like a country in a person. Him representing the whole country. Him. One person. All the decisions. She still hasn't asked what he is. But now, she doesn't even know if she actually wants to know. He's a monster. And that's what she wants to believe.

Another man passed by. This time, the person rode a bicycle. In its basket, there were presumably some type of pastries. She smelled the sweet smell of pastries. Oh, what would she give to taste one. Nowadays, simple baked goods are bought in a supermarket or a shop. You rarely make them when you want some. And there is a difference from recently made warm pastries and bought goods you get in a shop.  This sweet smell should be illegal in this period of time... But it's true that when everything is going down, you need to find another source of happiness.

...

It is so silent.

Just the sound of rustling leaves.

...

...

...

What if she escapes now?

Nobody would see it... Right? It is so quiet... She is sure that nobody is around. If she ran now, she wouldn't have to worry about dangerous rulers or about the casualties of war... She would hide in some woods and survive until the end of the war, she wouldn't have to care about anything and nobody would be threatening her life.

...

 Who is she trying to fool right now? War follows you everywhere you go... It doesn't leave if it doesn't get what it wants. It leaves no survivors; even the so called survivors that come back to their homes or families are never the same person from before the war. They have witnessed horrible things that can break any person's psyche. She isn't sure in what year she is right now, but it seems she is right in the middle of it. And also, how does she want to escape the Third Reich when she is literally in his territory, in the lion's den? After Third Reich orders the soldiers to look for her, the soldiers would find her again, bring her back and Reich will probably kill her.