=CHAPTER 17=

"I have to go meet my allies soon~ Until next time, darling~"

And the man started walking somewhere.

She was thinking about all that happened until now.

"You're right. This is just the beginning"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was sitting on her bed. She just checked if the 'History' book was still there and it was. She sat there and started thinking about what to do now. What did she get into...?

The old Reich was gone, Germany is still in some kind of danger even though Reich promised he wouldn't hurt him, she was kissed-

Actually she'd like to forget that kiss and to never talk about it again.

...

But it's not like she hated it... It was warm, long,...

NO! She only liked it because this is the body of the Reich she once knew and trusted! That's the only reason... Right?

She sighed and closed her eyes, trying to recall memories of the old Reich.

"I don't trust anyone, Y/N. Hell, I don't even trust myself. The only way he can be safe is in that room. Away from people, away from me..."

"But you did helped me a lot. You were helping me since the day you got here and someday I'll repay you by telling you the whole truth. But not now... It is far too soon."

" Y/N? If you wouldn't mind, could you share a bit of your space for this charming old man and this charming young man?"

"Oh, I don't like to give out my name. People just start to fear me and treat me like some superior being when they know who I am. I want to be treated equal."

"I d-didn't take my p-pills this morning... The c-cross you just t-touched was my last d-defense...R-run Y/N..." He put the cross in the palm of one of her hands. "K-keep that c-cross in a s-secure place... And remember... Whatever happens... That is not me."

She kind of missed him. She knew she shouldn't, because he is the guy who started WW2 and all... But looking at him and the Reich now, they were very different. One wanted to keep everyone safe, the other wanted to watch people in pain. He was always sweet to her and sometimes flirty, but the other was rarely sweet and always flirty.

It's hard to accept that they are one person.

She grabbed her pants/trousers from that day and she checked her pockets. She looked everywhere but the cross was nowhere to be seen. How?! She is sure that it was there!!!

She panicked, it was the only thing that Reich told her to keep safe. She looked again and then, in her right pocket, she noticed a hole.

Darn it.

It must have fallen through the hole! She really hopes it didn't really matter...

She fell backwards on her bed. Why must she always screw up? Why can't she be someone perfect? She keeps on doing mistakes and always ends making the situation worse.

She is done with herself. Why from everyone was she sent to WW2 in this strange world? If it was some historian, she'd swear they would love to uncover mysteries that holds this period of time. But unfortunately, she doesn't wish that. She only wishes to go back to her old life and graduate college. Her economic situation wasn't any better... She could barely live in that small apartment...