=CHAPTER 9=

Y/C = Your Country

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am back with the food~" was heard on the other side of the door. Y/N was sitting at the table already. She didn't know how the conversation would continue after this incident.

'It's so annoying... Why is the dictator, whose prisoner I am, having problems? I don't know why I care about him... It would be easier if I could just see him as a monster. I could just hate him. But now... It's hard to know exactly who he is.'

The door opened.

There was Reich, arms outstretched, in the same clothes as before, only with a new kind of cloak on his back, hanging on one of his shoulders.

"Did you miss me~?" he said, after crossing his arms on his back. He was slowly walking towards her, with that fake smile.

Once he got to her, he stood just before her with a sharp teethed smile on his mask, which he calls a face.

"..."

She didn't know what to respond. This was all too much for her. A villain actually having feelings and hiding them under a villainous mask? First time she hears that. Normally, the villain can feel only two things: rage and hatred. But seeing this abnormal side of him made her heart crack. This was more complicated than it should be and she is in the middle of it. She just wanted to have a normal life, but she can't even have that?

The tyrant was still looking at her from above. When he saw that she wasn't going to give him an answer, he smiled even more and cheerfully said:

"I understand that you don't~"

He moved from his spot, and while he walked over to his seat, he left one of his hands leave his back and he caressed the top rail of her chair with it. It was real bizarre knowing that just above her hand was his. When he finally sat down next to her, on the end of the long table, he continued, saying:

"I must admit that I wouldn't miss myself either~"

Those exact words. All said with a smile. She now regrets that she didn't understand the true meaning of those words at the time.

The Third Reich left only his hands on the table, with fingertips and thumbs together.

"Reich?" She asked.

"Yes?" He happily answered. She knew he was glad that she wasn't going to question what happened to him earlier. He thinks that she's oblivious to it like all the people in this mansion. Well guess what? Wrong.

He's just safe of questioning for now.

"Where is the food...?"

That was the real question at the moment. He said he was back with the food, but he came back empty-handed. How could that make any sense at all?

"Oh! It's coming right away, just wait for it to be ready~"

Right after that answer was said, someone knocked at the door and exclaimed:

"Herr Führer, das Essen ist fertig, dürfen wir reinkommen?"

She turned her gaze to Reich, and he was no longer looking at her, but at the door, as if analyzing it and wondering if he should let them in. He finally gave in.

"Ja, bitte tun Sie das."

The doors opened dramatically and one hundred of servants came through those doors. Two servants were holding the doors open so they don't close on someone. Every servant had a plate on each hand and each plate was a different food. Third Reich is sure rich. Every second-split, one plate was left on the table, one per time, extremely organized. Then they all came out the same way they had come in, but not before every single of them greeted formally Third Reich.