=CHAPTER 27=

"Will you wear something special for me~? This event must be fruitful afterwards if you know what I mean~ It will be just the two of us~ Each of us buried in the other's warmth~"

"...Reich. This is Christmas we're talking about-"

"Exactly, it is family time~ Isn't it~? Well, I have an idea on how to make this more for family~ We'll be hugging each other out~ And kisses will be welcome~ Maybe even Christmas magic will act up~"

"Reich. Please. We're spending these holidays with Germany too- Are you going to neglect him-?"

He seemed like he was considering it.

"...Well-"

"You know what? Don't even answer to that question-"

Y/N deadpaned.

He smirked and he looked at her mischievously.

"I was going to say that you're right, but apparently I am someone who is very bad~ Please, continue~ Hit me with everything you have~ It's very attractive~"

"...Do you even know what is Christmas-? You're constantly trying to avoid my questions about your preferences in the preparations-"

That did hit him hard.

"..."

"...Your father?"

"German Empire."

"Of course- Okay- Do you know what happens on Christmas? Do you know about the traditions?"

He was trying to think of something.

"..."

"Of course you don't know- Urgh. Fine. I'll organize it, you just find some gifts for us, I'll find the gifts for you and Germany."

He seemed genuinely concerned about her.

"That is very kind... But isn't this a lot of work...? It's a lot for only one person..."

"You have to take care of a nation and a war every day- I'll be fineee"

"If you say so...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was not fine.

She had to take care of all the mansion, all the servants, all the responsibilities, all the 'Merry Christmas' cards...

She was exhausted.

How did Reich even allow her to do this?

He must really trust her, because he allowed her to be in command of all the mansion while he just deals with the paperwork.

How did Reich deal with this everyday?

She thought he was only signing papers and the rest of the day he stood there daydreaming.

Turns out it's not the case here.

The servants are a pain to take care of, the responsibilities and assignments only grow, Christmas is coming soon...

She looked at her time-table.

Christmas is tomorrow.

"URGHHHHH-"

She thought for a second and concluded to ask for Reich's advice.

She called Astrid.

"ASTRIIIIIIIID-"

"Yes, Miss Y/N?"

"No 'Miss'-"

"Oops- Sorry- Yes, Y/N?"