=CHAPTER 20=

(Hehe. He can't just leave Y/N alone.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N stormed off.

Sure, she might let him kiss her once, she might let him hug her sometime, but this?!

This is too much!

She admits, Reich isn't that bad, but she barely knows him personally!

When he did that, she felt powerless, as if she couldn't move out of there.

It was scary.

And then he didn't even regret it!

She reached her room and slammed the door with all of her strength.

She then threw herself on the bed. She continued by putting her face on her soft pillow.

A few silent insults escaped her lips.

After some time, she was still angry. She then took her pillow and started punching it.

She hated his face! She hated his actions! She hated him!!!

Every punch went with some of her anger.

She hated him! She hated him. She hated him...

Did she really hate him...?

It would be easier for her to just hate him, but there was a part of her that didn't hate him. And that part was stronger than the other.

If she could just hate him, she could leave this mansion as soon as there would be a way to escape. But she didn't.

Why can't she hate him?!

And at that moment, a knock was heard to the door and an amused voice followed:

"Darling~ Please let me in~"

She only needed this guy to join the party. Great.

"Leave Reich."

"Telling me to go away~? In my own property~? That's so mean~"

"Reich. I don't want to talk to you."

"You don't want to talk to me~?"

"I don't want to talk to your Psycho ass side. Would you care to take this invitation and leave?"

"Is that how it's going to be~? Rude replies~?"

"You seem to only be capable of understanding these."

"Darling~ Watch your mouth~ I might get mad~"

"So what if you're mad?! You'll go to cry to your brother?! Oh wait, you killed him."

A powerful hit was heard on the door. Even her bed moved a bit after that. Less important hits were then heard after.

Reich was mad. He was trying to get her.

"Repeat what you said, Y/N."

She then ran to one of the corners of the room, grabbed a chair and she put it under the door's handle, just in case he manages to unlock it.

"Leave!"

"Oh, I'm not leaving you now."

Then, the constant hits stopped. And nothing was heard anymore behind the door.

Y/N had a very bad feeling about this.

What could she do?

If she opens the door, he'll catch her.