Puppy

Neuvillette tilted his head to the side a little. "Much sex? If I'm being completely honest here, I've never had sex. You can say I've had my fair share of alone time, though. Even late at night, when I'm alone in my office." He replied with a soft smile.

"I don't know specifically what I'd enjoy most, but I'm always open for ideas. If you want anything, tell me."

Wriothesley's eyes widened. Being called Puppy for the first time in person, that deep voice was... It made him falter in his steps briefly, and the breath he forced out could have almost been a whine, or rather, a high-pitched moan. Off to a great start.

He was going to lose all self control before Neuvillette did, and he didn't even have the excuse of dragon instincts.

"Excited hardly scratches the surface." He murmured, hoping his cheeks hadn't already begun to redden at the attention.

Honestly, it wasn't all that surprising that Neuvillette had never been interested in anyone enough to try having sex. He was fairly pragmatic usually, so why would he have bothered?

"It's even more flattering that I'll be your first." Wriothesley said, the impulse to kiss Neuvillette's cheek disappearing only after he bit the inside of his.

"It makes me happy to know that you'll be my first." Neuvillette looked up at the nearest building, still walking beside Wriothesley.

"You've been hitting a lot of preferences I didn't even know I had, so I'd say we're on the right course." Wriothesley took a deep breath, trying to remain calm. But that tone really did things to him.

"Oh? Have I been poking at some weak spots even you didn't know you had?" Neuvillette asked, suddenly tempted to pick up Wriothesley and rush inside, though he kept his composure still, as difficult as it was.

Listening to the other talk sort of calmed Neuvillette down, but made him even more excited at the same time. Even still, Neuvillette was quite jittery.

As Neuvillette looked over at Wriothesley again, he was intrigued by the sound. "Hey, hey.. careful, I don't need to show everybody that I'm on the brink of losing my mind." He growled into Wriothesley's ear, his voice taking on a menacing tone.

In just a few minutes, they'd be alone, and Neuvillette would have Wriothesley naked on his bed.

"..You need to stop saying such romantic things when you're about to devour me." Wriothesley commented, feeling oddly more flustered than he had with all the dirty talk they'd been delving into.

Wriothesley had softened a little while coming up to the surface, but Neuvillette's presence had already reversed all that. Someone they passed would almost definitely notice.

Romance was a different territory entirely, and while he'd been flirting with Neuvillette for quite a while, the feeling of butterflies in his stomach was still something Wriothesley wasn't used to.

Sex was much more comfortable and easy to work with. "...I think you might be my weak spot, honestly. But yeah. You opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me."

Stealing another glance at Wriothesley's body, suddenly his arm he was holding onto Wriothesley with twitched, and Neuvillette looked away embarrassed.

The rumors would be quite interesting to come back to, once Wriothesley's dragon let him out of his metaphorical cave.

Wriothesley smiled and reached over with his free arm to pat Neuvillette's hand.

They would be in private soon, and Wriothesley could see the dragon's self control slipping. It was somehow both hot and cute, the way only Neuvillette could manage to be.

"I'm not courting you as a dragon normally would, but I figured I'd slip a few elements in how I behave towards you. Though, if you'd like, once we're in private, I may be able to show you a courting dance. Every dragon has a unique display, you know." Neuvillette spoke.

Wriothesley really wasn't expecting much in the area of being courted, mostly because he was already head over heels for Neuvillette and had been for a while. They were doing things sort of backwards, but that only made it more endearing.

"I'd love to see that dance. It'd be a shame if you missed out on ever getting to show it to anyone. Maybe once you're a little calmer though, huh?" Wriothesley smiled.

"I'm sure if I had to do my heat, it wouldn't go quite so smoothly.. I'd be too eager to get to you to do it properly." The dragon replied.

"You know, even though I'm pretty ecstatic to have sex with you.. I'm also excited to just cuddle you. But that's for after I finally run out of stamina, or you can't physically or mentally handle any more." He said, looking at Wriothesley's cheeks that had begun to heat up.

"... Puppies are supposed to be cuddly," Wriothesley murmured to Neuvillette, "But jokes aside, the idea of just holding you is really nice. I'll probably be too exhausted to enjoy it much,  but at least I'll be falling asleep next to you."

"Well, I'm sure at times where you won't be so exhausted, you'll enjoy my cuddles, Right?" Neuvillette teased, flashing Wriothesley another smile.

"Puppies may be cuddly, but they also nip. Guess I'll have to be careful, hm?" Neuvillette added, stepping forward and opening the door to the building, allowing Wriothesley in.

"..I've been known to bite on occasion, but I don't think it would be wise to try that with a dragon. They tend to have larger teeth." Wriothesley teased back, his grin back in place.

When the door shut, everything was quiet. Despite not yet being in his private quarters, there were no people around to watch them.

It was a relief to step inside and not feel any more prying eyes on them. They could still run into someone, but it was a vast improvement to being outside.

Especially because it emboldened Neuvillette, and, well, apparently Wriothesley had a thing for being manhandled now.