No Turning Back Now

They were.. they were huge. How was he supposed to fit all three inside? Even if that was far off into the future, he was absolutely going to, regardless of how impossible it seemed right now.

And.. how was he going to fit even one in his mouth? That was suddenly also very high on his list of priorities, and his own dick twitched at the thought.

After the moment passed, Neuvillette flipped open the cap of lube, but paused, stealing a long look at Wriothesley's cock. Averting his eyes before it drained all control he had left.

Neuvillette squeezed a dollop of lube onto two of his fingers. Making eye contact with Wriothesley, he spoke. "Roll over, puppy." He gestured with the gooey fingers as he set the bottle aside.

Wriothesley's eyes were then drawn to Neuvillette's again, and- right. Right, they were in the middle of something. He did as he was told, rolling over without hesitation, once the words got through to his muddled mind.

He pushed himself up onto his knees, elbows resting on the mattress. "... Think we could find time for me to suck you off some day this week?" Wriothesley asked hoarsely, once his brain had caught up a little.

Neuvillette smiled, noticing that Wriothesley's dick had twitched, and he watched Wriothesley roll over and prop himself up. Neuvillette put one hand on Wriothesley's ass and positioned his two lubricated fingers near the other's entrance.

"I'm sure that can be arranged," Neuvillette spoke, before pressing his fingers into Wriothesley, wiggling them past the initial tightness of Wriothesley's hole. Feeling his fingers slide in, Neuvillette's three dicks hardened.

Neuvillette's fingers were long and elegant, clever the way Wriothesley had imagined them. He wasn't given a lot of time to adjust to the sensation, but Wriothesley had at least enough experience to force himself to relax after the initial, instinctive tensing of muscles.

Neuvillette's eyes fluttered shut as he gently wiggled his fingers, pressing them in further. He felt around, the warmth, moistness and tightness of it making him growl excitedly.

Even the thought of having his dicks enclosed in something that wasn't silicone or his own hands, but rather flesh, not to mention that of his mate.

Letting Wriothesley adjust, Neuvillette move from prod the back of Wriothesley's neck with his nose, searching for the exact spot he'd bite to mark the other, forever locking their loyalty to eachother.

Slipping in a third finger, he hissed in Wriothesley's ear, "You're doing good so far puppy. Good boy." Neuvillette wiggled in a fourth digit slowly.

There was a gentle discomfort, but Wriothesley did occasionally open himself up with his own fingers (Usually while thinking about Neuvillette), so he managed to keep his breathing somewhat even until those words of praise reached his ears, alongside the fourth finger stretching him out further.

Now, it did burn, and Wriothesley groaned lowly as he tried to force himself to adjust to this feeling of fullness. "... Used to... Think about you doing this alot," he admitted between breaths.

Gently, slowly, carefully, Neuvillette widened and opened up Wriothesley. Listening to the other's groan caused him to harden further, and he smiled as he heard Wriothesley speak. "Yeah? I'm flattered," He hissed back. "Do you want me to add more lube or do you think you can handle a fifth?"

A fifth? Wriothesley shuddered visibly. But... Of course, Neuvillette was nothing if not diligent and he needed to be as loose as possible for this. "...I'm good, keep going."

Despite having admitted that he liked it rough, he was grateful that Neuvillette was still going as slow as he could probably make himself. This was the important part so they wouldn't have to worry later.

Once Neuvillette got an okay, he positioned his thumb where it needed to be before slowly wiggling it into Wriothesley.

Watching and feeling as Wriothesley's insides contracted around his fingers, muscles tensing and relaxing. It was almost hypnotizing to Neuvillette, as if he had been put in a trance where all he wanted was Wriothesley.

Even without this sexual hypnosis, still, all he wanted was Wriothesley.

Wriothesley was usually patient with this, but Neuvillette made him particularly impatient.

"Puppy, you're making it hard to skip this preparing step," Neuvillette said, breathing into Wriothesley's neck.

Wriothesley huffed out a strained laugh, turning his head ever so slightly to peer up at Neuvillette from the corner of his eyes. "Kind of... Kind of in the same boat as you."

He swallowed and braced himself before slowly pushing his hips back, forcing those elegantly long fingers just a little deeper, just to use what little power he still had to tease Neuvillette back.

As Neuvillette's eyes met the darker haired male's, he smiled softly. "Yeah?" He paused, feeling Wriothesley push against his fingers to inch them deeper.

"Oh? Is my puppy that eager?" Neuvillette asked, pressing his thumb in deeper. Feeling Wriothesley tighten around his fingers as he added the fifth made Neuvillette growl, and with his free hand, he gave Wriothesley's though a firm squeeze.

Wriothesley made a wordless sound of agreement. His eagerness was pretty obviously on display. He'd never taken five fingers before, and the thought struck him that... At this point, it probably wouldn't take much for Neuvillette's entire hand to slip in.

Maybe that was a thought for later, when he's been thoroughly stretched on Neuvillette's dick.

Neuvillette slowly pushed his fingers in even further, wiggling them in almost until his knuckles. Then, curling his fingers inside of Wriothesley, he rubbed his fingers around the other's inner walls, applying gentle pressure to the smooth, moist flesh.

Wriothesley turned his head back around, pressing his forehead into the mattress and closing his eyes, absorbed in the feeling.

Neuvillette kept pushing, and then his fingers curled, and brushed up against the perfect spot. Wriothesley let out a breathy moan, half muffled by the sheets, his insides tightening at the sudden pleasure before he managed to relax again.