Piercings

"Good? Would you like to sit here and relax a little before eating? Let your insides calm down a little more?" Neuvillette suggested, looking down as he played with the bubbles in the bath.

He enjoyed the suds, finding comfort in their texture and shapability, as well as their very light weight. He mindlessly played with them, shaping small towers just to smoosh them into the water.

Wriothesley sighed again as Neuvillette so gently rid his hair of soap, treating him as if he were something precious to be handled with care.

"... I think I might doze off if we stay in the water too long," he admitted, turning his head to nestle it into the crook of Neuvillette's neck.

"... And now I'm a little curious what you could do with your powers. To me, specifically. If you can control the water's density and shape.."

Listening to Wriothesley, he finished washing the soap off of both of them before standing up with Wriothesley in his arms.

"If I'm being entirely honest, there's a very wide range of what I could do to you. Or for you. Or both. For starters, I could fuck you with just water," He paused. "You know, that's not a bad idea. Tomorrow, or within the next couple of days when you want to try and take a second dick, that trick could really help me open you up as painlessly as possible."

Neuvillette thought out loud, wrapping both of them in a large towel, then sitting on the edge of the bath to dry. "Thanks for the idea, puppy," Neuvillette teased.

He once again held onto his mate as he was lifted, grinning and nodding along with his words. "That was my first thought, too. Hydro is such a useful element. Very versatile." He was only half teasing again. He really did want to see Neuvillette get creative with his powers.

Neuvillette smiled, reaching for a brush to brush Wriothesley's hair with after he dried it with the towel. "You know, you treat me like how I've always wanted to be treated. Not only as an equal, but a friend. And now, a lover. I have met others I've liked, but nobody quite as significant as you are to me. Not to mention, thinking about what you'd look like as a dragon gets me a little riled up," He admitted.

Making sure he wasn't hurting Wriothesley while he brushed his hair, he spoke. "I know you could get more piercings, and I think I'd like that. What if I got one myself? Hm.. I might be too sensitive for that, but.. my Eyebrow, ears of tongue might suffice.." Neuvillette moved the towel to expose his chest.

"Maybe you could make it symmetrical. Would you like to see a piercing on me anywhere? I'd do anything you'd ask me to." He asked, giving Wriothesley some loving back and stomach rubs as Neuvillette cared for him, brushing his hair, kissing Wriothesley's lips when he was able to.

"... Your tongue would be pretty interesting, since you enjoy licking me so much anyway," Wriothesley murmured after a moment, eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling of the brush in his hair.

He honestly brushed it very rarely, preferring to run his fingers through with some product to get it to stick up properly.

"I enjoy licking you so much because it's seen as an intimate and affectionate action, only to be shared with one's newborn offspring or mate. Since you happen to fall in to one of those categories, you must now suffer through my licks," He chuckled.

"You better not get someone to do it with a rusty needle again. If that happens, I'll be upset. If it comes down to it, I'd rather you let me do it than someone else if they're going to use a rusty needle."

Leaning forward, Neuvillette gently licked the piercings he could reach in a caring manner, expressing how he didn't want Wriothesley in pain.

He laughed a bit when Neuvillette voiced his displeasure at the piercing method that had, honestly, nearly cost him an ear back then.

Glancing at the bite, Neuvillette licked at it again. His mouth didn't have the same bacteria a human did, and if anything, his saliva would help with the healing.

"Not to worry, love. I've made sure that there is a clean, safe way to get piercings done in the Fortress now. I wouldn't want to repeat the experience myself."

"Well, I'm glad you're providing a safe way to do that. Not just for you, but for others as well." He pat Wriothesley's head, not really paying attention to the lack of clothes either of them had.

"If me saying I love you seems alien, Would it help if I said it more and more?" He spoke before kissing Wriothesley's forehead after setting down the hairbrush. "I love you," He repeated.

After affectionately brushing Wriothesley's hair, he had put the brush away and briefly tidied the bathroom, putting any unneeded items away.

Wriothesley smiled at the forehead kiss, the gesture somehow more tender and protective than any before. "... You can say it as much as you want. I think it still needs time to settle in. I'd never been told that before today, it's.. intense." It was easy for him to say those words during sex, he found.

But, he'd practice saying them a lot during casual moments as well.

"Right, did you want to see the collar? Or should that be after tea?" He asked curiously, grabbing a second, smaller towel to dry Wriothesley's hair with. He did so gently as to not hurt him or catch one of his earrings on the fabric.

"...Mmh, we can let the tea steep while you show it to me? And please grab my vision for me, too, dearest. So I can heal myself up before I put it on."

Smiling as he heard his mate's string of words, Neuvillette mouthed an I love you again.