Further

If Wriothesley were a dragon, after all, and had the necessary parts,this would all be about creating offspring, and in that case he would have needed all that care.

He... Still somewhat needed it, if only because he wasn't as hardy as a dragon would be. It was a good thing Neuvillette didn't seem to mind, and that trying his best seemed more than sufficient.

He growled softly and slowly, the noise almost sounding like a purr as he let Wriothesley drink, additionally kissing the other's face whenever he could.

Gently pressing on Wriothesley's stomach where Neuvillette's ridgid dick still sat, he may have been able to feel a small bit of fluid collecting all around where him and Wriothesley were connected. Cum, probably.

"Tell me when you're done drinking, Puppy." The dragon licked up a droplet of water that leaked from Wriothesley's lips. Neuvillette stared at his lover, just admiring him for a while.

He kept himself from moving, not wanting to make Wriothesley choke on anything that wasn't Neuvillette's dick. That... Was a pleasant thought. They definitely needed to make time for Wriothesley to suck him off.

Once Wriothesley didn't feel thirsty any more, he gently tapped Neuvillette's hand, then tugged at his wrist to dislodge the finger from his mouth, licking his lips after.

He smiled and pulled his mate's hand back down to gently kiss his knuckles, one by one.

As Wriothesley tapped his hand, he stopped the stream of water and took his finger out of the other's mouth, assisted by the gentle tug on his wrist.

Watching Wriothesley kiss his knuckles, he smiled. Neuvillette appreciated the affection, then after Wriothesley released his hand, he couldnt help but lick the little bit of Wriothesley's saliva off his finger. Listening to the other speak, Neuvillette tilted his head curiously.

"... You have power that can push back the primordial sea," he murmured. "And here I am, using it as a convenient drink supply." It made him laugh a little, and he shook his head at the absurdity. He barely held back a joke about Fonta vending machines, only because he knew Neuvillette didn't care at all for the stuff.

"I do have that power, but using it to let you drink is much more enjoyable. I like knowing that I can care for you using my abilities." He replied, reaching up to pet Wriothesley's head, feeling the fluffy black and grey hair between his fingers.

"Your hair is so soft.." Neuvillette whispered, astonished. He wondered why he hadn't touched it sooner.

Wriothesley hummed softly at the feeling of Neuvillette's hand in his hair. The simple pleasantness of it. Maybe he really was turning into some sort of a puppy. He pushed up into the touch, just a little.

Neuvillette smiled as Wriothesley leaned into his pets, and moved to kiss the tip of his nose.

Years ago, he hadn't seen the point in taking extensive care of his hair or his looks outside of having to appear respectable as the Duke. But he'd begun to enjoy the privilege of long, hot showers and expensive products from the surface.

And maybe he'd also started taking care of himself even better after falling for Neuvillette.

That wasn't something he was about to admit so easily.

There were many small confessions like this he could make over tea. Later.

He dropped his hands to rest against Neuvillette's chest, sighing contentedly. "... I always did like being full," he admitted, glancing down briefly at the still visible bulge in his stomach. "Looking back now, that seems ridiculous in comparison. This is perfect. You're perfect." His smile turned softer, still, as he looked up at Neuvillette.

Feeling Wriothesley's hands on his chest, he turned his attention back to his mate's face. Watching Wriothesley's eyes flicker towards the bulge that remained in his stomach, Neuvillette removed his hand from Wriothesley's hair, and instead placed it over the bulge, adding gentle pressure. Neuvillette smirked playfully as he did so.

"I wouldn't say that I'm perfect, but I do agree with this being perfect." He leaned forward and kissed Wriothesley's forehead, smiling.

As Neuvillette pushed down on the bulge in his stomach again, he barely managed to turn his moan into a huff, rolling his eyes with a grin. "... You are perfect. A bit of a menace, too. I like that."

"A menace, hm? Is it because of this?" Using his fingertip, Neuvillette traced the outline of the bulge. The dragon definitely liked the look of it, seeing Wriothesley's body wrapped around his exotic dick.

"I think we fit perfectly together, in more ways than one." He added, referring to how his dick seemed to be able to perfectly fit inside Wriothesley, like two puzzle pieces, he thought.

While he never imagined Neuvillette would be boring in bed, the revelation that he apparently knew how Wriothesley wanted to be treated even better than Wriothesley did had been one of the most pleasant surprises he'd ever had.

"I love you."

"I love you too, puppy. So much." The dragon leaned forward to kiss his mate again, before slowly starting to move again, not yet rough or fast enough to mess with Wriothesley's brain.

He sighed into the kiss, holding Neuvillette there to let it linger for a moment before letting go of him, shuddering as he started to move again. "... One more," he murmured, "Then... Bath and tea."

He'd need some recovery time, at least an hour or two before they went a few more rounds. If Neuvillette still needed to get off between then, Wriothesley had other ways to take care of that.

After Neuvillette started moving, he nodded in understanding. "Of course. I promise I won't push you too hard. I can't have my puppy completely fall apart on me yet. Besides.. I'll enjoy taking care of you in the meantime."

The implication of the 'yet' was enough to make any of  Wriothesley's regained composure crumble again. He really was so easy for Neuvillette.