One of Many

The way Wriothesley was, the way he handled it, Neuvillette's large dick as well as the already rough thrusts, while still bringing Neuvillette both the satisfaction and pleasure he needed.

Getting closer to his release, Neuvillette still hadn't removed his teeth. After he did, though, he'd be able to let go and give Wriothesley a break from the pain of Neuvillette's sharp teeth.

Because of Wriothesley's quivering orgasm, Neuvillette could tell his dick began leaking, and he sped up, chasing the orgasm he so desperately and eagerly wanted and needed. One that was inside Wriothesley. His lover. His everything. His mate.

It was a shame that Wriothesley wouldn't be able to get hard against so quickly. The way Neuvillette was fucking into him so fast and rough kept him gasping, little pants that only made him seem more like that.. unfairly hot new nickname.

His mind was a little clearer now that he'd found his release, but the overstimulation was still making it hard to think. Wriothesley didn't need to think, anyway.

Just to be bred.

Fuck.

Wriothesley moaned at his own thought, wishing he could push back to meet Neuvillette's thrusts, but the sheer size and force of him was making that impossible.

His lover was a dragon, infinitely and impossibly more powerful and stronger than Wriothesley could even grasp, so of course all a mere human could do was let him take what he needed. Pleasure. Sex. Ridding of his heat.

Wriothesley's moans ebbed away at any sort of control Neuvillette had left, and his grip on Wriothesley tightened. With Neuvillette holding on tightly to his mate, he could only get faster and rougher.

Then, Neuvillette tensed, and with a few more much slower and less precise yet rougher thrusts, Neuvillette came.

Being filled up with Neuvillette's cum had Wriothesley whining again, making a very weak attempt to clench around Neuvillette's dick.

Breathing heavily, Neuvillette's grip on Wriothesley loosened, and after his orgasm finished, he finally released the back of Wriothesley's neck. Neuvillette slowly sat up, but didn't pull out.

Wriothesley felt thoroughly wrecked, and as soon as Neuvillette's teeth pulled out and he stopped holding him up, Wriothesley all but collapsed as if all his strings had been cut, still acutely aware of how full he was.

The dragon's dick didn't seem to have softened much, if at all. Of course not.  They still had a week of this to go.

He stared at the deep wound he gave Wriothesley, and growled in a pleased manner. Neuvillette leaned forward, but this time it was the kiss Wriothesley's cheek.

Wriothesley peered up at his lover the best he could, still panting and trying to get his heartbeat to come down to a regular level. He smiled at the kiss, wishing he were in a better position to look at Neuvillette, and maybe touch his slightly sweaty skin.

There was no way - Wriothesley thought - he could have taken Neuvillette while lying on his back. That was for the future. Hopefully his body would adjust to accommodate the size of the dragon.

The way Wriothesley collapsed once Neuvillette let go made him chuckle a little. Laying down on top of Wriothesley, Neuvillette tried to catch his breath. As this was his first time, he wasn't quite used to the feeling yet, though, by the end of the week, he'd probably be able to continue fucking Wriothesley without stopping until his body was completely satisfied for that day.

"You did so well. Good puppy... I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?" Neuvillette asked, allowing Wriothesley a brief break before he'd start again. "I've marked you properly now, so there's no going back now. Not that I think you'd want to."

"No, no, it was... Incredible." Wriothesley assured, then wincing at how hoarse his voice sounded from all the noises he had been making. He cleared his throat.

"Seriously, no regrets. Never been wrecked like this before. You're a natural." Wriothesley let out a breathless laugh. "... I was good, huh?" He asked, very transparently fishing for more praise.

After a moment, Neuvillette sat up again, and quickly flipped Wriothesley over. Once again, Neuvillette leaned forward, staring at his lover. His Soon to be husband. His mate.

Wriothesley gasped when Neuvillette flipped him over, the ridges of his dick tugging at his insides in a new way. The back of his neck ached even worse when pressed against the bloody sheets, but he ignored that for now, knowing it was fully worth the pain.

He had more important things to worry about anyway, like how entirely divine Neuvillette looked above him. Or... Well, calling him divine was probably a bit off since he was even more than that.

Hearing the gasp Wriothesley made as Neuvillette flipped him around, Neuvillette smirked.

Wriothesley made a soft, pleased noise at the kiss, reaching up to wrap his arms around his lover's neck, enjoying being able to hold onto him for the moment.

After the kiss and Wriothesley wrapped his arms around his neck, he looked into Wriothesley's eyes. Neuvillette appreciated the gentle affection, especially since now he had regained some control. The way Wriothesley seemed so pleased beneath him, the way he looked so.. fuckable, just lying there.

Then, he let go with one arm to take Neuvillette's hand and lead it to his left nipple - the one that was adorned with two silver rings, as compared to the other which was bare... At least, so far.

He was curious as to whether Neuvillette enjoyed that kind of thing, in which case he'd be getting plenty more peircings, impractical as some of them may be. The thought made him blush, along with Neuvillette's words. He really had jumped on the first opportunity to belong to this man, body and soul.

When Wriothesley grabbed his hand and led it to the two silver rings, Neuvillette gave a fascinated and satisfied sigh. Neuvillette inspected the silver piercings, making no effort to interfere with the pleasant, gentle touch.