Broken Skin

Filling Wriothesley's insides with just one of his uniquely shaped and coloured dicks, Neuvillette cocked his head sideways and began licking the back of Wriothesley's neck in preparation of marking him.

As Neuvillette began licking his neck, Wriothesley shifted slightly, as much as he was able to, to push his forehead more into the mattress against and lower his chin, leaving the back of his neck stretched out and presented to his dragon like an invitation.

As Wriothesley presented his neck to Neuvillette, he slowly nibbled on the delicate, so easily wounded and scarred skin. The mark would be permanent, and it'd have a blue tint to it. Additionally, whenever Neuvillette thought about Wriothesley, (Which was most, if not all the time), the mark would glow.

Wriothesley's whimpers faded into breathless gasps, the sensations entirely too much to even react to. Neuvillette's dick had begun rubbing against Wriothesley's prostate with its further movement inside, and there was still no sign of stopping. He didn't even know how much of Neuvillette he had left to take.

The mixture of pain and bliss in Wriothesley's head was blocking out every clear thought he might've had. "Ngh.. more," He gasped.

As he nipped at Wriothesley's skin, hearing him panting and breathing heavily, as well as the desperation in what few words he spoke, caused Neuvillette to eagerly press himself in harder, his ridged dick working their way through Wriothesley's inner tubing.

Then, suddenly, there was a soft pop. Neuvillette was completely connected to his mate. Neuvillette smiled softly for a brief moment, then he started to sink his teeth into Wriothesley's neck. Piercing skin and drawing blood, Neuvillette licked up what he could without removing his teeth from Wriothesley's neck.

Wriothesley barely had time to register that Neuvillette had stopped pushing, that he really had managed to take all of him, because a moment later, pain shot through the back of his neck, a sharp pulse causing him to cry out, though it still sounded anything but pained.

Even lost to the sensations, Wriothesley still knew what this meant. That Neuvillette had chosen him. Forever. And they were bonded in a way that went beyond what humans were even capable of understanding.

Even with licking up what he could, a mixture of Neuvillette's saliva and Wriothesley's blood dripped from between them, soaking into the sheets. Neuvillette though, wasn't concerned about making a mess of his sheets as he held Wriothesley's flesh in his mouth and bit down, very slowly starting to pull out of Wriothesley before pushing himself back in.

Unable to speak with his mouth clamped onto Wriothesley's neck, Neuvillette supplied Wriothesley with a content growl rather than verbal praise.

Wriothesley went entirely pliant underneath Neuvillette, shaking and moaning as his lover started to move inside of him again, teeth still sunken deep into his flesh.

Neuvillette continued to support Wriothesley with his arm so he didn't completely collapse, though slowly, his hand found its way to the other's dick. At first, he teasingly prodded at it, collecting the moisture on his fingers before taking the whole thing in his hand.

Wriothesley all but sobbed at the first proper thrust, and he could feel the tears leaking from his eyes and seeping into the sheets. His dick, too, was leaking, and had been for a while. He was sure he'd only last a few more moments, now that Neuvillette was properly fucking him, but he didn't mind.

With the first thrust, the sob Wriothesley made encouraged the thrusts that followed to be rougher. With his hand also around Wriothesley's dick, Neuvillette began stroking it slowly, in rhythm with his thrusts.

Just when Wriothesley thought it couldn't get any more intense, Neuvillette's hand wrapped around his dick and started stroking him. He moved perfectly in sync with his now faster thrusts, and Wriothesley had never felt quite so helpless as he did in the arms of his dragon lover, filled the the brim with his ridged dick.

He was supposed to be here for his mate to breed, after all. Even just the thought made Wriothesley whine.

There was simply nothing else to do but let go and let himself be fucked into, pliant and submissive and...

A good boy.

Hearing Wriothesley's whine made Neuvillette speed up more, his actions only getting rougher. His jaw remained locked around Wriothesley's neck, and the quivering and thrusts only made his teeth sink deeper and deeper.

Neuvillette growled again, knowing Wriothesley was practically coming apart beneath him. When Wriothesley cried out, he knew the bite hurt, but determined to properly mark the only person he had ever desired, his jaw stayed firmly latched to the back of Wriothesley's neck.

With more blood spilled into Neuvillette's mouth, the more he had to hold back from instantly fucking Wriothesley at a much rougher and faster pace, his only restraint being that he knew he'd get there eventually, slowly building up.

Suddenly, With another choked sob, Wriothesley came hard, spilling his seed all over Neuvillette's hand and the sheets. It lasted way longer than he was used to, and he shook through it, his sobs turning into a long, drawn-out whine.

Even when he finished, he didn't go silent, soft noises being pushed out of him by the force of Neuvillette's thrusts, as he shivered through the aftershock of his orgasm.

As Wriothesley came, Neuvillette felt the thick cum on his hand drip through his fingers and onto his silk sheets. With Wriothesley's quivers and shakes, Neuvillette felt himself inch ever closer to his inevitable orgasm, where he would without hesitation, do so inside Wriothesley.

Faintly, he could feel warm liquid dripping down his neck, and he smelled the iron scent of his own blood. Even spent, he felt his arousal immediately begin to build up once more.

The darker haired male's whine persuaded Neuvillette to be even rougher with the other, and with his arm around Wriothesley's stomach, he could feel his stomach bulge with each thrust.