It's Still Only Day One

Neuvillette was fucking him hard and fast enough now that it was making him dizzy, making it hard to breathe, his chest rising and falling with little gasps of air.

His mind felt far off, drifting, and Wriothesley couldn't have moved a muscle consciously if he'd tried.

All he could feel was the ridged dick dragging roughly inside him, lighting him up with more pleasure, too much of it now that he'd cum twice in such a short time, and yet Wriothesley still loved every second of it.

Wriothesley's shuddering orgasm made Neuvillette fuck harder, until he ended up filling Wriothesley with more than just his dick yet again.

His thrusts slowing, Neuvillette came down from the high at a faster pace than he had the first time, his body already getting used to the enticing feeling.

More hot cum filled him, and Wriothesley was past even being able to make a noise at the feeling. Finally, Neuvillette stilled, and that gave him a moment to somewhat catch his breath and open his eyes again.

Where Wriothesley held onto his wrist, Neuvillette gently rubbed the area where his fingernails had left red indents in the other's skin.

When Neuvillette's eyes flickered open, he looked at Wriothesley.

"Good job puppy.." He whispered in a hiss. "Such a good boy.."

His vision was slightly blurry, but came back into focus after a few blinks. Wriothesley smiled blearily up at his mate, enjoying the call moment after all the intensity, though his thoughts were still eluding him.

All he could do was stare up at Neuvillette and absently marvel at how beautiful he looked, and how caring and wonderful he was, and how much Wriothesley's chest hurt when he thought about how much he truly loved him.

The dragon took two of his fingers and collected the cum that had shot out of Wriothesley, licking it up again. Allowing Wriothesley to catch his breath, Neuvillette waited as patiently as he could.

With some effort, Wriothesley managed to wrap his arms around Neuvillette when he leaned down, and he whined softly, tucking his head against the dragon's shoulder.

Rubbing Wriothesley's rapidly rising and falling chest gently, he hoped to help the other calm down a little. "If you need a break, puppy, I can get you some water or tea," Neuvillette whispered, reassuring his mate that everything was okay.

Wriothesley probably needed more than a break.. he looked broken. Still, it was quite possible that a long break wouldn't happen for a while.

He did absolutely need a break, at least until he felt somewhat like himself again, but the thought of having Neuvillette pull out of him and leaving him empty felt pretty much unbearable. He also didn't want to lose his warmth right now.

Inspecting Wriothesley lovingly, as a dragon would with its mate, making sure everything was alright and they weren't badly hurt. Then, Neuvillette smiled and gave Wriothesley's cheek a few gentle kisses.

Letting Wriothesley calm down, Neuvillette stared lovingly down at his mate, nudging Wriothesley with his nose. The action was meant to help Wriothesley regain his senses, and the action was a common practice amongst dragons. It'd be a little odd to see humans do, but again, Neuvillette wasn't human.

Wriothesley kissed Neuvillette's shoulder and neck, his breathing slowing down a little more as he tried to come back to his senses. Finally, he raised his head again, catching Neuvillette's lips in a quick kiss.

Once he saw Wriothesley lift his head and felt the kiss, he kissed back without hesitation, before pulling away with a smile.

"... Can you..." Wriothesley finally spoke up. "Can you get me water without moving?" He asked after the kiss, and waved a hand through the air to indicate some kind of magic.

"I can do that for you. Open." Neuvillette said, encouraging Wriothesley to open his mouth, holding the other's chin and gently tilting it upward.

Once he did just that, Neuvillette placed a finger in Wriothesley's mouth and let a small trickle of water spout from it, allowing Wriothesley to drink.

"Here, Puppy. Drink up, you can have as much as you want. Does this suffice for water?" He asked gently, allowing Wriothesley to swallow and drink.

Being given water like this made Wriothesley blush for some reason. It felt very intimate, in a way, even though he'd seen Sigewinne do similar things with very sick patients who were too weak to move.

Still, this was decidedly different for plenty of reasons, one of which was firmly anchored inside of Wriothesley still. Not that that was a bad thing.

He drank the water, wondering if it tasted so fresh and cool and perfect because it was Neuvillette's power or because he was simply incredibly thirsty after two rounds of intense... Physical activity. Exercise.

Every muscle in his body would be sore soon, and he didn't doubt that walking would be an impossibility for the remainder of the week. Neuvillette would have to carry him around. He didn't hate that thought.

Kissing Wriothesley's forehead softly, he rubbed his lover slowly and sensually, hoping to calm the other more. "Would you like more water?" Neuvillette asked, stopping the stream for a moment.

"... Uh, more please," He murmured around the finger still in his mouth, then, feeling a bit of his energy return, he closed his lips around the finger and sucked gently, sending Neuvillette a wink.

It would make it easier to drink that way, but certainly the connotations were an additional benefit.

Feeling Wriothesley begin to suck on his finger for more water, Neuvillette complied and supplied his mate with more water.

Honestly, taking this short, intimate break from the rough sex and being able to care for Wriothesley made Neuvillette happier than one may expect.

It was clear that Neuvillette was enjoying taking care of him as much as Wriothesley was enjoying being taken care of. Maybe even more so. It had to be a part of the whole mating instinct.