Drifting

This new angle pressed Neuvillette's dick right against his over-sensitive prostate, and he didn't even have the energy to make a noise anymore. Instead, a quiet breath escaped him.

He breathed slowly, content to be held and drift for a little longer, but the kisses kept coming, and eventually he blearily forced his eyes open.

"...Hi." He whispered with some effort, in the space between two kisses. Everything felt so very heavy, but he managed to sluggishly bring a hand up to pat Neuvillette's cheek, half-embarrased at his own lack of coordination.

Neuvillette nuzzled his nose against Wriothesley's, smiling as the other's eyes opened.

So this is what being thoroughly fucked out felt like. He barely even felt any more pain.

"Hi, puppy," He spoke back, stopping the barrage of kisses.

Inspecting Wriothesley while gently rubbing his back, his smile widened when Wriothesley's palm gently cupped his cheek.

"Are you okay? You seem disoriented.. was I too hard on you?" Neuvillette asked, speaking softly. Cradling Wriothesley in his arms gently, he moved one of his hands to Wriothesley's stomach and rubbed his soft skin.

"Am I not giving you enough breathing time?" The dragon continued to speak, showing concern as he wanted to satisfy his mate more than himself.

That gentle concern reminded Wriothesley once again of how adorable Neuvillette really was. When he wasn't being the stern Chief Justice or, apparently, the insatiable draconic lover, he was immeasurably gentle and sweet.

Kissing Wriothesley's forehead, he patiently waited for a response. The last thing Neuvillette wanted to do was displease his mate, and the gentle rubs and nudges were Neuvillette's way of making sure Wriothesley was okay.

However, this time the questions actually made Wriothesley laugh. He shook his head. "No... Silly." He swallowed, still trying to get his words into an order that would make sense coming out.

"Just never came this hard before. I mean, I knew it was possible to, without getting hard, but-" he was babbling now, and his voice was hoarse and cracked in some places, making him flush.

"..'s intense." He buried his head against Neuvillette's shoulder, then, only to gently nip at the skin there as he let himself be held for a little longer, letting that fog in his mind fade further.

Neuvillette sighed with relief after hearing Wriothesley was okay. "I guess I awakened something within you, hm? I know after this week you're going to be incredibly sore and I apologize for that, puppy. But I promise I'll carry you around and take care of you." He assured Wriothesley, giving his body the slow, gentle, loving rubs.

Wriothesley snorted at what must have been the understandment of the century. 'Awakening something within him', right.

Neuvillette had done something that had shuffled his entire brain around, unearthing desires he had never even considered before. Before, he'd usually been somewhat in charge even when bottoming, and he hadn't minded that at all.

It had been plenty enjoyable, as he liked taking care of people. But, on the other hand, he'd never been taken care of by a partner before in this way. Never trusted anyone that much.

And now, here he was, radically new fantasies in his mind about things like... Sitting in Neuvillette's lap with his dick firmly inside and being quiet like a good puppy while Neuvillette finished up some paperwork.

Maybe something to bring up once his dragon was in a state to be patient like that.

"You did a really good job of handling me..you deserve a treat. Anything you want, I promise." He added, kissing Wriothesley's face all over again.

Continuing to gently rub Wriothesley's scarred skin, he curiously watched his partner. "If you're done for today, that's okay."

Neuvillette's hands rubbing his stomach were only reminding Wriothesley of how pleasantly full he was. Really, he'd be able to take a nap right then and there.

But he was also aware that he still had blood and a little bit of cum sticking to his skin.. though Neuvillette seemed to have taken care of most of the latter.

"We can keep going later," he murmured against his mate's shoulder. "Want to. Just.. a bath now, and then tea. Pastries maybe."

He didn't really know what to ask for as his 'treat'. Neuvillette was already spoiling him. He raised his head again, frowning thoughtfully. "... As a treat.. mmh.. when we're all clean, can I see that collar you mentioned?"

Feeling Wriothesley speak into his shoulder,  the dragon smiled. "Alright, bath time then. Would a bubble bath be suitable? And I'm going to assume you wouldn't mind bathing with me, correct?" He asked, slowly inching off the bed, making sure not to unexpectedly disconnect himself from Wriothesley.

You'd better be in that bath," Wriothesley murmured, unwilling to separate for that long. He still wanted to be held.

Neuvillette chuckled as he heard Wriothesley's demand. Even though nothing sexual would happen in the bath (most likely), it would still be an enjoyable experience.

He was sure to have it that way, and he planned on entertaining both himself and Wriothesley with his power in the bath.

Neuvillette thought about the amount of cum that would inevitably flow out of his mate. The thought made him blush, weirdly enough, and he wanted to see it happen.

It wouldn't bother Neuvillette to have a pool of it on the floor - or anywhere, for that matter, - and if anything, he'd enjoy it. As if it were a display of him finally having a mate.

Though, no dragons were anywhere close enough to witness it, and humans would probably find it rather questionable and or disgusting.

Neuvillette, on the outside, in public or during his job, was Authoritative, tough. Emotionless, uncaring. Though, on the inside, he was playful, kind and curious. He also had quite an interesting sense of humor, and enjoyed caring for people who were as close to him as Wriothesley was. Not to mention, also being incredibly emotional.