Oh?

With a small huff, Neuvillette pulled his own shirt off and laid himself down on Wriothesley, their warm skin pressed flush against each other's.

Wriothesley's eyes widened a bit when Neuvillette got rid of his own shirt, but he didn't have much of a chance to take in the sight of so much of his bare skin, because a moment later, he was being pinned to the mattress, and Wriothesley made a sound somewhere between a breathless laugh and a groan, hands finally coming up to rest on Neuvillette's shoulder blades.

Neuvillette gently pressed his nose to Wriothesley's neck as he laid on the other, taking in his scent. Hearing the sound Wriothesley made caused Neuvillette to growl in response, and he tightened his grip on Wriothesley.

The growls coming from Neuvillette were so different from how refined and controlled he usually was, and they were certainly doing something for Wriothesley.

To think that he was the reason Neuvillette was giving into his instincts, that he was able to help him be himself and enjoy his heat for once.

"Finally running out of patience?" Wriothesley murmured, gently raking his nails down Neuvillette's back, curious as to when his control would fully break.

Wriothesley dropped his arms to his sides, staring up at Neuvillette with a gaze that was somewhere between aroused and and adoring. He looked beautiful from this angle, too.

"Mhm. Now.." Leaning up off of Wriothesley's body, he rubbed the other's chest in soothing circles. "To mark you, I need to do a little more than just bite your neck." Neuvillette said, starting to pull off his own pants.

The feeling of bliss and euphoria that flooded Neuvillette's mind was almost overwhelming. He felt like he was going to drown in a sea of joy and pleasure. "Don't worry puppy, you won't have to wait much longer. To properly mark you, we're going to have to have sex. Though, I'm sure that won't be a problem, will it?"

"Hey, you do whatever you need," Wriothesley assured, "I kind of agreed to let you do what you want with me, I'm not backing out now that it's getting exciting." He propped himself up a little bit, eyes straying to watch as Neuvillette undressed further.

Neuvillette kicked aside his pants, leaving him in only his underwear. He started to tug on Wriothesley's pant leg, slowly removing the article of clothing. In just a moment, they were only covered and concealed by thin fabric.

Wriothesley barely resisted the urge to cross his arms behind his head like he was just enjoying being undressed and not having to do any of the work. He'd get plenty of opportunities to tease Neuvillette, but it was genuinely nice to be taken care of in these small ways.

It also gave him ample opportunity to let his eyes roam over Neuvillette's body, his smooth, silken skin, paler than Wriothesley's despite his life away from the sun, and completely free of blemishes of any kind.

Next to Wriothesley's grizzly scars, Neuvillette looked almost ethereal. Beautiful really was the most apt word to describe him.

"... Just do prepare me a little first, it's been ages and I'll bet you're going to be the biggest I've taken, even if we start with one." Wriothesley spoke.

Neuvillette locked eyes with Wriothesley, and grabbed him again, moving them both closer to the middle of the bed. "Of course I'll prepare you. I don't want you in too much pain, puppy."

Neuvillette reached over and grabbed something out of his nearest bedside table. It was a large tube of lubricant. Neuvillette smirked. "You don't mind if I take these off, do you?" He asked, pulling on Wriothesley's waistband.

Sure, he was on the brink of losing himself, as well as Wriothesley giving him permission to use him for the whole week, but he still wanted consent. Neuvillette leaned forward and kissed Wriothesley again with a chuckle afterwards.

"You're still ever the gentleman, even now." Wriothesley's smile was maybe a bit too fond as he lifted his hips slightly in invitation, then happily welcomed the kiss. He could continue kissing Neuvillette and die happy, probably. If not for the fact that there were better things that they could do.

Wriothesley pulled away from the kiss, and pressed a playful kiss to the tip of Neuvillette's nose. "Hurry up and undress me already, we have to make the most of our vacation time, don't we?"

Neuvillette took the invitation immediately, stripping Wriothesley of his remaining article of clothing, before himself. He stood on his knees on the bed, letting Wriothesley see what he would be having to handle.

It was true - Neuvillette hadn't lied about having three dicks, because there they were.  Definitely different from a human's, they clearly had a draconian appearance as they had ridges that looked more like a sex toy rather than something that could potentially get someone pregnant.

Plus, they were thicker and longer than the average person's. Even the colour wasn't human, despite Neuvillette having taken on a human form. The colour faded from that of Neuvillette's skin to the same blue of his hair and eyes.

In a mind display of presenting himself - which was a custom amongst dragons to do so to their mate - Neuvillette spread his arms, his draconian instincts taking the lead for that.

Thinking you were prepared for something and actually seeing it were two wholly different things. Wriothesley was well aware of that. He really thought he'd be able to keep his composure a little better. But, today was just a day of surprises.

His eyes were wide as he stared at Neuvillette's dicks, each one of them bigger than Wriothesley had ever seen on a human, each one of them with those ridges that would undoubtedly feel incredible inside him.

With his mind racing, Wriothesley's pupils were incredibly dialated. Only thoughts of passion ran through his brain, desparate to feel those ridges fill him as soon as possible. Now, preferably.