Spilling Over

Since Neuvillette was new to this kind of experience, and was just listening to his draconian instincts, the satisfied sounds that came from Wriothesley calmed any nervousness or self-consciousness he may have had about this.

Any thoughts such as 'Am I doing this right?' 'Is this okay?' or 'Am I hurting or displeasing him?' were nullified by the way Wriothesley had grinned when he'd initially pinned his wrists to the bed. That smile had the dragon smile back, too.

Trying to hold himself back from overstimulating Wriothesley too hard by quickening his pace or getting rougher, he wanted to wait for Wriothesley to get hard again before cumming into him again before they got a well needed and deserved rest.

Slowly building up that lustful feeling that was growing all too familiar, Neuvillette hissed into Wriothesley's neck before kissing it, leaving behind hickeys, marking Wriothesley in more ways than one now.

Pressing his palm over the bulge in his mate's stomach again while the other held his wrists, he smiled softly. The realization of what he was doing... It felt almost too good to be real.

"Faster..." he demanded breathlessly, baring his neck for more marks. These would definitely be a lot more visible than the mating bite. Wriothesley didn't mind, though. Or, rather, he would worry about that much, much later.

Right now, all he wanted was for Neuvillette to wreck him entirely, to finish what he'd started. Sure, Wriothesley only had human stamina that was no match for Neuvillette's, but that didn't matter.

None of it would matter anymore as soon as his mate was back to that rough pace where Wriothesley's thoughts fell entirely silent.

Hearing Wriothesley's plea and seeing him expose his neck further, Neuvillette sped up, the sound of skin on skin amplifying once more.

Kissing Wriothesley's neck with the same strength he had before, he left vibrant purple and red marks in his lips' wake.

Tightening his hold on Wriothesley's wrists, Neuvillette pressed his mate harder into the bed, as if completely confirming Wriothesley's submission.

Some little remainder of Wriothesley's usual observant nature had noted that Neuvillette had enjoyed that little growl quite a lot. He tried to take a breath and force out another, though it came out a little choked when he was pushed down even harder, teeth and lips against his neck.

Hearing the strained and choked growl made Neuvillette smile into Wriothesley's neck.

Hissing, the dragon spoke. "You're being so good, Puppy. Such a good boy.. I'm not hurting you, am I?" He asked, not wanting to hurt his mate in an unpleasant way.

He barely registered the question over the sweet praise, but the mild concern did tip him off, and he blinked quickly.

On top of that, he hoped to draw another growl out of Wriothesley. And, to attempt that, he pressed a little harder against Wriothesley's stomach, so he wasn't entirely sure it'd work.

"...good," he breathed, "Love... Y- you." He almost cut himself off with another loud whine when Neuvillette pushed against the bulge again, and he shook, arousal hot and heavy in his stomach.

The hoarse words definitely reassured Neuvillette that it was okay. Having felt Wriothesley's gentle shaking, he teased the bulge with his soft fingertips and palm more.

To have Neuvillette pound against his stomach from the inside and press on it from the outside was... Unbelievably arousing.

He was entirely surrounded by his mate and entirely at his mercy. The thrusts were fast and rough now, exactly how he liked it, and he squeezed his eyes shut, muscles clenching involuntarily around the massive dick inside him.

Feeling Wriothesley's muscles squeeze his dick, Neuvillette grit his teeth and growled again, on the brink of cumming.

His breathing was starting to come in hard, fast pants again, pleasure shooting through his body like electricity. Then, suddenly, another orgasm hit him, spilling from his still soft dick over his stomach.

Wriothesley, unprepared entirely, sobbed at the intensity of it, stronger than the previous two, and possibly stronger than any he'd had before. He shook through it, and then, spent, went limp under Neuvillette like he had before.

Listening to Wriothesley's sharp breaths, his lips pressed against his neck, and was pleasantly surprised at the sudden loud sob. The dragon sat up a little, looking down at Wriothesley's dick that spurted out more of the - what Neuvillette now figured to be a delicacy of sorts - white fluid.

The shuddering that followed Wriothesley's orgasm had Neuvillette stabilizing him, but the quivering of Wriothesley's body around his dick caused him to cum as well, his grip tightening on Wriothesley before loosening again.

Panting, Neuvillette's eyes slowly opened, hoping to meet his mate's gaze. Allowing Wriothesley a breather, he once again lovingly nudged his nose against Wriothesley's neck, which was already peppered with bright hickeys of various colours.

There was always somewhat of a haze post-orgasm, but this time Wriothesley felt as if he'd been pulled underwater. An apt metaphor, considering.

Maybe he had actually passed out for a moment or two, not that he would eh able to tell. He just didn't feel quite.. present.

Finding his own breath, Neuvillette spoke. "Good job puppy," He kissed the tip of Wriothesley's nose. "Thank you, my good boy. You did so well." He assured his mate, licking Wriothesley's lips. He wasn't sure Wriothesley needed the excessive praise, but still, he enjoyed supplying it anyway, as he felt Wriothesley deserved it.

The dragon collected the cum from Wriothesley's skin, then licked it off his fingers.

Without pulling out, Neuvillette supported the back of Wriothesley's neck and head and his lower back, and slowly lifted him up into his arms. The limpness of Wriothesley's body somewhat concerned Neuvillette, and he repeatedly kissed the other as if trying to awaken him again.

He heard Neuvillette speak to him, felt himself he moved, especially now as the considerable amount of cum inside him was stirred up with the slight shift in gravity.