Fantasies

His dick had already grown fully hard again just from the gentle thrusts and teasing touch, and he whined softly in frustration of not being able to move his hips - he was held in place by Neuvillette's dick firmly, and was again reduced to only being able to take it.

"Yes, yes, yours," Wriothesley moaned, also uncaring if they were overheard. This wasn't the Fortress, he didn't have to keep up appearances. He could let go and let Neuvillette take him. It was perfect. Every time he repeated his claim, Wriothesley felt another rush of warmth, love, affection and arousal surge through him.

He was being good, Wriothesley was wanted and loved here, and all he needed to do was let himself be filled by his mate.

Neuvillette growled into Wriothesley's ear, pinning the other's wrists above his head with one hand, then holding Wriothesley's waist and stomach with the other.

Neuvillette's hand wrapped around his wrists, holding them. Wriothesley whined again, incredulous at the fact his lover seemed to be plucking his fantasies straight from his mind again. He truly could barely move now, limp and helpless underneath his dragon.

Curiously, Neuvillette gently pressed on Wriothesley's stomach before roughly thrusting in, feeling Wriothesley's stomach bulge beneath his hand, the flesh getting pressed out of place by Neuvillette's dick.

Neuvillette held Wriothesley firmly, quickening his thrusts. He stroked Wriothesley's body with his free hand, tracing his fingertips over Wriothesley's scars - which Neuvillette thought were incredibly attractive - as well as palming the spot where his lover's stomach bulged with each thrust.

As Neuvillette pressed against his stomach, Wriothesley used all his remaining strength to raise his head and look at the spot. "... Fuck.."

"Good puppy for taking me.. such a good boy~" Neuvillette spoke, enjoying being able to praise his lover. His mate. His everything.

Every thrust was visible, actually bulging out his stomach, and Wriothesley's dick already began to leak at the image. He trembled, but kept watching, pupils blown wide at the visible evidence of the sheer size he'd managed to take. 

Hearing Wriothesley's little sounds caused Neuvillette to quicken the pace, the ridges of his otherworldly dick pulling and tugging on Wriothesley's insides. Watching his facial expressions made Neuvillette enjoy the scene even more, looking, or rather, staring at the mix of emotions that crossed over the other male's perfect (in Neuvillette's eyes), face.

Neuvillette growled with pleasure, and the volume of their continued noises only continued to amplify, echoing off the high ceiling. When Wriothesley whined, Neuvillette leaned forward quickly to steal a peck from Wriothesley's lips.

The way Wriothesley seemed to go limp benesth him have Neuvillette much more confidence in what he was doing, knowing Wriothesley wasn't fighting being fucked like this.

Though, Wriothesley wouldn't have been able to fight back much anyway.

Releasing Wriothesley's wrists to be able to steady the other as his thrusts continued to quicken and roughen, Neuvillette growled, "Fuck, Puppy.." He breathed. "You feel so good.."

Wriothesley had to drop his head back onto the mattress when Neuvillette sped up further, his entire body shaking from the thrusts and the continuous bursts of pleasure.

It took him a second to even realize that his wrists were free, but once he did, Wriothesley sluggishly managed to move one hand down to his stomach, to feel where Neuvillette's dick was making it bulge.

Feeling it against his hand was almost unreal, and he moaned louder, his dick starting to drip onto his stomach and hand. He didn't reach down to stroke himself, he knew he didn't have to. Wriothesley knew he could cum just from this, and he didn't have the control he needed anyway.

The dragon himself gave soft groans, holding Wriothesley as still as he could, even starting to dig his fingernails into his mate's side in an action of what could have been considered "Proper breeding" in the dragon world. Still, terms didn't matter to Neuvillette while he was in heat and fucking the only being he truly loved.

Neuvillette had said something about fucking Wriothesley stupid earlier, and his brain really was barely functioning anymore. His mate was fucking into him harder than he had before, drawing loud whines from Wriothesley with barely a break.

Digging his nails in further as Wriothesley moved and quivered, shaking from his thrusts, Neuvillette glanced down at where Wriothesley held his own stomach.

His eyes had all but rolled back into his head from the overwhelming sensations. Sharp pain in his sides had Wriothesley throw his head back further, throat bared as he cried out wordlessly.

The volume of Wriothesley's sudden moan made Neuvillette smile, and watching Wriothesley's dick drip the fluid Neuvillette would probably drink up if he could.

Beginning to shake, as well as the sudden presentation of Wriothesley's throat, Neuvillette leaned forward and kissed it. Licking and kissing at the other's neck thoroughly, Neuvillette could only get faster and rougher with breeding his mate.

With a growl, Neuvillette tried to form a sentence the best he could. "Puppy.. I love y- you." He snarled out, continuing his rhythmic, quick, rough thrusts.

Wanting to fill Wriothesley with cum again, he quickened his pace further, reaching inhuman levels. Pressing as hard as he could manage into Wriothesley, the dragon groaned Wriothesley's new nickname and multiple curses, he got closer and closer to finishing inside the man he marked, the person he loved and cared about more than anyone else.

The sound of Neuvillette finally losing control, those words slipping from him would have been enough to tip Wriothesley over the edge.

But it was the content of those words that did it.

Wriothesley came with a sob, twitching as he spilled between them, mind blissful, entirely blank except for the intense pleasure of his orgasm.

Hand reaching out blindly to grab Neuvillette's wrist where it was holding on to Wriothesley's waist, and Wriothesley gripped it as tight as he could, needing something to ground himself as he shook in the aftermath.