The Merge: Part 1

Author's Note: 

Did I start a new fan fiction knowing I might abandon it not even halfway through? Hell yeah😎
Head canon No.1: The ninja call Lloyd "baby" because he's the youngest and they all basically adopted him.
Head canon No.2: Since Lloyd is the grandson of the FSM, I thought that maybe he could have a small connection with each realm instead of only Ninjago. Just a teeny tiny one.
Head canon No.3: Lloyd is part dragon, so he could also power Imperium, but since he is part oni he could give them a stronger boost, but since he has elemental powers, he could give the power an extra extra boost.
Head canon No.4: Dragons can see into the future, which is why Wu can see the future with the smoke in s1, and oni can see into the past, but instead of being like a memory and slightly fuzzy its crystal clear and they can see in different perspectives, which is why Garmadon can see everything Lloyd does wr-*dies*
Head canon No.4.5: Lloyd can see into the future(kind of) but quickly forgets bc his oni powers destroy the vision from his mind*poof* but also with oni power, he can remember his vision.
Head canon No.5: Lloyd originally had red eyes but got green eyes after getting his golden powers taken away.

Enjoy!

~✦ ✧ ✦ ✧~

Lloyd bolted up as he woke with a cry. He had a nightmare, but couldn't remember what it was. He took in his surroundings and realized he was in-wait, he was in the monastery? Except, there was a golden dragon statue in the middle of the courtyard?? And, the sky was a purplish-reddish-pinkish color??? What in the name of the First Spinjitzu Master is going on? His mind was blank, but then it hit him with the force of a thousand dragons.

The Merge.

The combination of the 16 realms, which is what it looked like.

And where he lost his teammates.

He could feel tears welling up in his eyes and a sob starting to form in his throat, but he quickly wiped away the tears before they could fall and cleared his throat(which sounded like he was still crying, but no one was around to hear)

He took a few deep breaths before calling out. "Hello?" He stood up and started walking through the monastery. "Anyone here? Helloooooo?"

He entered the monastery. Everything was the same, but it felt odd. Like something was missing.

Creepy, Lloyd thought. What happened to everyone? Are they alright?

Hours passed, and Lloyd searched every single inch of the monastery for a single clue of where the others could've been. Even the totally wrecked library! It appeared that the library was the only room that was damaged. Scrolls were scorched and scattered everywhere like a tornado of fire came in and decided to cause a storm. He felt his heart sink when he noticed Master Wu's burned notes.

"There goes finding out what caused the Merge and how we can stop it," Lloyd muttered and kicked a scroll. Only for it to roll open and show a drawing. Seems he missed something. He recognized it as something that he had doodled before the Grundle incident.

He let out a chuckle, but he froze when he saw what the drawing was.

It was the Merge.

He drew the Merge when he was a child.

Different realms and all.

He bent down to look closer and traced the lines separating the realms.

That's when the memory hit him.

Lloyd was humming a song that he heard but couldn't remember from where. He was lying on the ground with his crayons and a paper and was doodling whatever his nine-year-old mind could imagine.