Green and Blue

Author's Notes:

Some of the text might be hard to read cuz I used a different font. Like, crazy different.

I fvcking love honkai star rail. Bro dr. ratio be looking like hsr Kaveh-

~✦ ✧ ✦ ✧~

When Lloyd woke up, the first thing he noticed was that his body hurt like crazy.

Stupid Oni form. Stupid Claws of Imperium. Stupid world! Stupid fate! Why do I have to be the one injured?! I need to be stronger and faster next time. If there is a next time. Wait—Sora!

He bolted upright, ignoring the protests in his body, and took two steps before collapsing on the carpeted floor. His entire body felt like it was on fire.

He curled in on himself and squeezed his eyes shut when the room started spinning. He clapped his hands over his mouth when he felt a wave of nausea come over him.

He gasped and groaned as he tried to take in the air without emptying his stomach.

"Llooooyyyyd..." A raspy voice whispered.

Master Wu? Lloyd thought and his eyes flashed open. They darted around the room, trying to find the source of the sound to no avail. The only thing that could make a sound was the clock with a knife stabbed into it creating a web of lines in the glass face. He doubted that the clock would be able to work again.

"Llooooyyyyd..." The voice came again. It was coming from...outside the room?

Lloyd gripped the edges of the bed and braced his body before pulling himself up. He nearly fell back to the floor from the pain that flashed through him.

"Llooooyyyyd..." There it was again! Definitely from outside the room.

"Master Wu!" Lloyd gritted his teeth and took a step forward. "I'm coming! Hold on!"

"Llooooyyyyd..." Master Wu rasped.

Lloyd forced himself to walk to the door, leaning on different items for support. He grabbed the handle and wrenched the door open not caring if he broke it or not.

"Llooooyyyyd..." There was a golden ball of light floating in midair at the end of the hallway. The glowing ball pulsed every time Master Wu's voice spoke.

"Master Wu?" Lloyd asked cautiously. "What happened?"

Without saying another word, the ball(Master Wu?) sped off.

"Hey! Wait up!" Lloyd yelled and followed Master Wu.

Master Wu led him down winding hallways and across bridges that shouldn't be indoors. It was most definitely not Destiny's Shadow or the monastery so it might be Skylor's home.

Damn, she's rich.

Lloyd made a sharp left just in time to witness Master Wu make another turn.

"Llooooyyyyd..." Master Wu's voice was getting quieter and quieter as he traveled further and further away.

"Master...Wu..." Lloyd gasped as he stumbled forward. "Wait...up...jeez..." he looked down and realized he only wore his pants and the rest of his body was covered in slightly blood-stained bandages. "Ah..." he quickly looked around and made sure no one saw him but still covered himself with his arms to the best of his ability.

"Llooooyyyyd..." Master Wu's voice was faint and Lloyd could barely hear it.

Lloyd gasped and continued down the halls as fast as he could. Using Master Wu's voice as a guide, Lloyd quickly caught up to the glowing orb. He was waiting in front of an old wooden door that did not match the interior design.