Underground Train

Author's Notes:

Did you wash your ass?

~✦ ✧ ✦ ✧~

"Who are you?" Lloyd had to yell over the wind and the screeching train.

"I'm Sora, and this is Arin," the one with pink hair said.

The one in orange looked too excited to say anything, which is probably not the best expression for his current situation.

"Where was the one doing spinjitzu on the bridge?" If one of the ninjas weren't in here, then maybe they had been put in a different car.

"Uh," Sora started and looked over at Arin who was biting his lip and shifting his weight from side to side in excitement. "That would be Arin, here."

Why is Arin so excited? Lloyd thought. I'm not very exciting, and nothing about this situation is exciting! Kai is exciting—even Zane is exciting! But me? Nope.

"Lloyd!" Arin gasped. "Watch out! Behind you!"

Too late. Lloyd turned too slow and was hit in the side by a blunt object. He let out an "oof" as he was hit and when he hit the floor. He quickly got up and turned to face the guard and drew his sword.

That's when he noticed the weapon they were carrying. It seemed to hum with energy, and it was the same color as the cuffs holding the kids' hands together.

He smirked.

"Alright, let's see if you can keep up," Lloyd said, then jumped at the guard.

He led them to the kids, but only so far that the only thing that the guard's blade would hit was their cuffs.

Soon enough, both kids were free so Lloyd threw the guard against the wall. The guard crumpled to the floor, unconscious.

He offered a hand to the kids, but Arin took out a grappling hook and shot out of the car. Lloyd was surprised, but Sora only looked up at Arin, unimpressed. She took hold of Lloyd and he jumped up and out of the car.

Oh, wait—of course they had to be surrounded by even more guards! Why? Because life fucking hates Lloyd.

"Stay behind me!" Lloyd yelled and took out his sword.

But you know kids. They don't follow rules. Especially these two kids.

"Watch this!" Arin yelled and shot off. He used his grappling hook to maneuver around. Arin was able to take down two guards on his own and was taking on another one.

Sora grinned and turned to Lloyd.

"Look what I can do!" She held out her hands like she was going to do something magical. Even the guards hesitated. When it was clear that nothing was going to happen, the guard started to charge again.

Lloyd rushed to meet their blades with his. He cursed internally. He really did not think this through. He spared a glance at the kids—wait, where did Arin go? Lloyd saw a sword coming for his neck and quickly dodged it.

Shit, Lloyd tightened his grip on his sword, stabbed another guard in the stomach, and then kicked them off the train. I can't fight the guards and take care of two kids at once! At least Arin knows how to fight somewhat—wait, doesn't that look like Cole's signature move? Great. I have a wannabe ninja on my hands and what's next? Sora is going to whip out some sort of elemental—HOLY FUCK SHE REALLY DOES HAVE SOME SORT OF ELEMENTAL POWER!

The swords that the guards were holding were no longer orange. Instead, they were glowing a soft pink color and were turning against their holder.

Sora's eyes and hands were glowing the same pink color, and they faded away when the last guard dropped.