Disclaimer!

The book is a work of fiction and is entirely based on the author's imagination. The entire court's Preceding, Medical problems, and reference to Business Families are only based on imagination. As a writer, I have taken liberties to dramatize medical situations and courtroom dramas. Things mentioned in the book may or may not happen. Enjoy it like a good read and move on!

This work is meant for readers aged 18 and above. No reader under the age of 18 is allowed to interact in the comment section without the prior consent of the Editor! This story is meant for mature readers only!

Parenting techniques in different parts of the world are different. I do not expect everyone to agree with what is happening in the book, keep your opinions respectful, and refrain from using cuss words. A strong argument can be made without the use of offensive words that might have become today's fashion but are really unpleasant to both fellow readers and the writer. (ALSO IT GETS THE STORY FLAGGED AND MAY BE LOST TO THE WRITER FOREVER. Do me a favor and try practicing alternate words for such profanities.) Any reader who violates the terms will be not only muted, but also reported for abuse.

Let's share our opinions respectfully!

Happy Reading!