Chapter 19- Abhay Pratap Sharma!

Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

Constructive criticism, positive suggestions, add value to the story. A big thank you to rahasoha112 for her suggestions about Abeer's past. The kindle version will have all the juicy details. When a feedback is given in the right way, it gives the writer a scope for improvement. I am grateful for readers like Raha, who take time from their busy schedules to provide meaningful inputs. That is what we are looking for. Feedback. 

To every reader, who has taken their valuable time out to vote and comment, i offer my sincere thanks. Thank you for showering so much love to the Goinka's.

I will not be active on Wattpad for the next 5 months. Aaradhna (Aaradhna_Sahoo) will take over completely. she is a very mature girl, but she is very young. Please be kind to her. She is not being paid to post the updates, she volunteered to do it. She is my editor. She will always have my unconditional love and support. I hope you offer her the same respect that you have always offered me and Aarushi. If you want to connect with me during this 5 months, please leave a message on Instagram. I will try to respond back when i can.

Loads of Love,

Swati Sandeep.

Editors Note

This book has 25 Chapters, Sorry for the confusion. The last few chapters were 12000 words each. I am not able to edit so much every day. My limit is only 4k words. so i needed to split the chapters. I apologize for the wrong information. 

Aaradhna Sahoo

Adarsh took the papers from Simran's hand

Adarsh took the papers from Simran's hand. His blood ran cold. Someone was claiming that Harsh was his child? He looked at Abeer. His eyes hardened. He had asked for the truth.

"Tumhe ye baat pata tha?"

Abeer lowered his eyes.

Khushi held Adarsh's hand to calm him down, "Adi, beta, meri baat sun..."

"Kya sunu main, mumma?" Adarsh's eyes blazed. "Hazaar baar poocha maine ke kya chupa rahe ho mujhse? You guys always insisted it was nothing. Does this look like nothing?" He threw the papers away in anger.