1

Morning's are always Arya's favourite.  Light will always prevail over darkness. Goodness will always win over evil. Today is special for her as she was to give interview. Her first ever job. If internship kept aside. She was happy. Finally happy.

Her life is nothing but a joke. With no parents. parent's what a joke. she was alone in this vast world no one to rely on but herself. Aryanshi maheshwari was a survivor.  She survived biggest tragedy of life. Everything thing pales infront of it.

With aquamarine eyes shining with determination. Arya entered BCCI office for her interview view. She was beaming with confidence. It was her dream. She will do anything to fullfill it.

With determination shining in her she entered BCCI office.

At reception

"How many i help you mam?" Receptionist asked in friendly voice.

"I have an interview with mr Ganguly and others." She replied politely.

" Yes mam they are waiting for you. This way." Saying this receptionist guided her to meeting room.

Arya was quite nervous. As it was her first ever interview.

She knocked on door.

"Come in"

Arya took an breath an entered the room there sat sourav ganguly with Rahul Dravid and other members of board.

"Please take a seat miss maheshwari." It was sourav sir.

"Thank you." She replied politely and took the seat she may look confident in out side but was nervous wreck inside her plams were sweating

Rahul sir smiled at her. She felt less nervous then and there. Just like that interview ended in jiffy.

She didn't know when they started chatting about her intrest in cricket rather than her qualification.

Interview end on a good note. And she was selected as new physiotherapist of men's cricket team.

She will join them  after weekend. They will be starting their practice for world cup.

With new life, new goal, new grit, Aryanshi is ready to grind.