12

Life was blissful for arya. Since confession they have become impossibly close. Both of them was like a well oiled machine functioning together. Arya got everything she wanted in life a beautiful family, protective brother's. And most importantly her man her shreyas. It was all possible because of him.

Had he not came to her life. She would be still wellowing on her miserable fate. Hush let's not think about bad memories.

Let's get ready!

Today Rohit and Ritika are holding a little get together. As India has winning streak till now. So to celebrate they are meeting at Rohika's place. She is wearing grey tonight. As it was the colour code for today. 

As it was the idea of great hardik baba. She has been calling him that since Pakistan match. So he decided that they needed have a colour coordinated party. He wanted them to wear some weird multicolour dresses.

But all of them vehemently protested against the idea. So he relented with choosing his favourite colour. That was grey. Ringing of door Bell brought her back from her musings.

Shreyas must be here. And she's not even ready. He is so gonna eat her brain. huff. first she have to open the door for that. She ran towards the door.

Shreyas was all ready in his grey outfit. And he was effortlessly nailing white and grey.

"Kya aru abhi Tak tayar nhi hui. Un godho nay sar kha lene Mera chidha ke." Shreyas said. Those idiots can't tease her. As she always grill and roast them together. So he was there favourite target to tease.

"Sorry baby. Woh may book pad Rahi thi . Fir mujhe yaad nhi Raha aur jab yaad aaya toh app darwaje par the."  She said making puppy eyes.  He just melted like ice then and there.

"Okay jaldi ready ho jau.Yaaa meri help chahiye." He can't help but tease. He loved getting her all shy at his ministrations.

" Nhi may khud kar lungi." Saying this she dashed towards her room. leaving him laughing at her condition.

At last they reach hour late for the party. With lots of teasing they finally settled on couch as that only remaining place to sit. 

"Bacche kha hy bhabhi." Arya asked after Initial greeting.

"Juniors ke sath play room may hai." Devisha replied.

"Pichle 1  ghantay  say wahi hy. Bhaar niklne ka naam nhi hy." Ritika supplimented.

"Guess why " Anushka asked.

"Because they want hide kids from me. Least they see me and forget them. Jealous people." Arya replied bored. Ay toh haar rozka hai. Juniors fighting for kids attention.and kids ignoring them for their buii.

Shreyas just shooked his hand for thier childishness. They are grown up adults for God sake. Not knowing Arya thought these exact words before their first meeting. Soulmate connection at its best.

"Buiiii" shouts from kids bought him back.

"Babies " Arya to shouted and ran towards them. They were meeting as they didn't meet for months. They just meet yesterday okay.

" Vamu kaha hai." Arya asked not finding vamika.

"Ishan ke paas thi abhi." Shubhman said finding his bestfriend. Who suddenly vanished.

"Woh gadha kahi chhupa hua hoga meri vamu ke sath." She looking for said person.

"May gadha nhi hu. Aur vamu meri hy. Woh bas apne chachu ke sath khelegi. Hayna baby." Ishan said while coming out of his hiding place.

"Woh meri vamu hai."

"Meri"

"Meri"

"Meri"

"Teri." Arya said

"Teri." Ishan followed.  Ishan bit his tongue.

"Haa maanliya ab doh idhar." Arya said snatching vamika from him. Others just laughed at thier interaction. Arya and ishan fighting was worth watching. Alas poor boy always lost. But koi na entertainment entertainment hota hai.

"Chalo babies let's go out and play away from this jalkookde people." Arya said taking kids to garden. Juniors fellow them.

After dinner they they were just lazing around the lounge.

"Chalo kuch dekhte hai yaar." Hardik said from his place he can't stand peace.

"Kya." Rahul asked.

"Coffee with Karan." Arya replied. Both of them just glared at her.

"Nhii acha idea hy. Kalesh with Karan dekhte hai. Entertainment hojaye ga." Shubhman said.

"Haa abhi Deepika aur ranveer may kalesh karwaya hy. Naya episode bhi aaya hy. Wohi dekte . Free ka entertainment." Ishan agreed with his soulmate. Others don't have any problem.

Karan was hosting Sisira Raisinghnia and Vicky kaushal today. They were there to promote their new film. Looking at sisira Arya was lost in her thoughts her attention was not on it.

"Yeh lo phir chalu kardiya isne kalesh." Hardik commented as Karan was asking them questions.

Arya looked at the screen. Karan was asking sisira about her family and her childhood. Then it happened.

"So sisira tell us about your crush." Karan asked her wiggling his eyebrows.

she chuckled at That. Vicky was also grinning. Giving her teasing look.

"I don't know about crush. But I liked a guy since 4 years now. First it was just attraction. But soon it turned into something different." She replied with smile playing on her lips.

"So who's this guy? We may know." She gave him shy smile. Nevertheless replied.

"He is a cricketer." She looked at screen. "His name is shreyas Iyer. From past 4 years he has been ruling my heart." She confessed on national television.

Series of cursed followed. Arya's blood frozed. She was not in condition to listen to anybody. Her heart was running marathon. Fear like nothing gripped her heart.

"Kya bakwaas kar Rahi hy ay." Rohit was the first onto come out of shock.

Shreyas was shock. His first reaction was to look towards Arya. There she sat frozen on her sit. Blankly staring at the screen.

"Kya mazak hy yaar woh kuch bhi andh sandh nhi bol sakti TV pay." Virat ragged. This coffee wala is a serious problem to mankind.

"Arya tu leh le Mantra. Hum tantrik bhi dhund lenge." Hardik Said shaking Arya.

"Huh konsa Mantra."  Arya asked her mind still hazy.

"Are wohi wicket wala." Hardik replied.

"Haa Arya Mera bat bhi." Rahul offered.

"Haa Mera ball bhi. Mast sar futyga usay." Jassi gave his idea.

"Chahiye toh hum wankhade ke stumps bhi layjay ge."  Rohit suggested.

Everybody were giving thier inputs. They were ready to hijack sisira for thier sister. But Arya's mind was not registering anything.

She just gave them small smile. Seeing her smiling everybody were revived. Sisira and Karan can go to hell all  they care.

But unknown to them Strom was brewing in her mind. They fail to notice fear in her eyes.

Even shreyas  failed to notice her distress. He knew their love was strong no sisira can break it. He trusted thier love.

But how wrong he was sisira was never the problem Arya was.

Suspense!! suspense!!

Who was sisira. How she was connected to Arya . Jaane ke liye padhte rahiye. Destined.

Do comment. Vote bhi karlo
Stay tuned for more.

Your's sakshi ❤️.