33

Shree Ganesh.

Everybody left after bidding good bye to shreyas and his family. They were concerned but shreyas and his family needed time to digest all these.

Shreyas didn't look at anybody he straight went his room after he bid his friends good bye. He was angry with his parents. He respects them too much to say anything.

His parents were guilty. Only if they had listened to him everything would have not happened.

As shreyas entered the room seeing the scene in front of him his heart hurts. Just few hours ago they were all happy. Now his wife was lying motionless on their bed. Her ever beautiful eyes closed. Making his heart bled. He was missing her serene smile that she would give him daily after he came home tired.

He was missing her giggles when ever he would praise her. He was missing her blush when ever he would tease her. He was missing her nonstop talks.

He slowly sat beside her took her small hand in his. His eyes watered feeling coolness of her hands. He kissed her forehead ever so lightly.

"I am sorry baby. " Shreyas was angry with himself. He couldn't protect her from her past. He then kissed her small barely noticeable baby bump.

"Papa is sorry baby that you have to hear all those bad words. But I promise I will protect you and your mumma from all harm. I promise meri jaan." He vowed to himself he will protect his World.

He didn't knew when sleep took over him while carssing her hairs.

Arya woke up feeling weight on her. She was not able to move. Her husband was basically sleeping on her. His head on her chest hands around her stomach. Legs tangled with her.

She slowly traded her fingers in his hairs. Thinking about the events that happened in afternoon.

She always knew that she couldn't take sisira's place in her mother's heart. She had made peace with it. That her parents doesn't care about her.

But she would never allow them to seperate her from shreyas. He is her life. She lives for him. Before him she didn't have purpose to live. But now that she had him she won't allow anyone to destroy it.

"Jaan." Shreyas woke up feeling her familiar fingers in his hairs.

Arya smiled at him. Very smile that he was dieing to see from hours. Those hours were very agonizing for him.

"Aab kaisa lag raha Hai." Shreyas asked carssing her cheeks. He can feel warmth from there that made his heart rest.

"Better." She replied kissing his chest. Her favourite place.

"Tumne mujhe darra Diya tha.you didn't knew what I felt when you went motionless in my arms. I felt life was sucking out of me. Don't ever do this to me. You are my life meri jaan. I can't live  without you." Shreyas cried burrowing his face in her neck. Tears that he was controlling finally falling.

Nobody knew how scared he was. Neither he can show it to anybody. He had to be strong for everyone. But not infront of his wife.

He can openly show his emotions to her. He knew she would never judge. Just like her she was his solace.

"I am sorry my love. I am sorry. You have to feel like this." Arya said rubbing his back. She can feel his pain. Same pain was cutting her heart like knife.

"I thought I lost you." Shreyas whispered  horasly against her neck.

"Never. I won't leave even after my death. Aatma banke aapko pareshan karungi." Shreyas bit her neck as punishment for talking about death. This women surely needs punishment for talking about death every damn time.