3

There would be always new beginning s in our life . Life goes on. It won't stop for anybody. With bad past Arya always thought she was unwanted. She won't fit in the world. She was always silent person she likes to observe. She was never vocal about her feelings. She was never expressive. She always thought she was a burden. A bojh. Heck her own parents made her feel like that.

But yesterday after meeting shreyas something changed in her. She was quite nervous about meeting ICT today. But something in her told her it would be alright.

She was quite looking forward what type of face shreyas would make after meeting her today. She is so existed for it.

And just like that she is standing in front of Rahul sir's office for past five minutes. Let's do it Arya. With that she knocked on the door.

"Come in"

"Good morning sir " she greeted politely.

"Oh Arya i have been waiting for you and what sir I am not that old you know. Call me anything but that." He said in a playful tone.

"Ok coach"  she replied in teasing tone. He just glared at her playfully. That made her giggle.

"Chalo chalo. Let's introduce you to kids." He said getting up from his chair.

"Kids!!" she asked baffled. Did he just called grown up adults kids. They are Adults for God sake.

"Don't look  that baffled now. Wait till you meet them. They are quite handful. And total headache. Advance may all the best." And he is laughing at her face. She is  quite curious to meet boys now.

With that they made their way towards field where boys are practicing for the world cup.

"Boys line up " coach ordered them with a strict face.

Boys started to line up they all were quite confused to see a girl beside their coach. But one of them was most confused because he was seeing his miss beautiful eyes.

Shreyas was quite surprised to see here on the field with coach.  Looking at his suprised face she giggled internally.

"Boys this our team India's new physiotherapist Dr Aryanshi maheshwari. She will be joining us for world cup instead of Dr Rathi." Coach informed them. "Over to you Arya" she smiled at coach.

"Hello everybody this is Aryanshi maheshwari. Your new physio. You can come to me for any slightest problem. Hope you will take care of me." She said with confidence. All look quite impressed with her.

"Okay boy's  introduce yourself " Rahul sir commanded them. "No need sir. Who don't know them" she interrupted with smile.

"You're smart just like me" hardik  said with smirk on his face

And series of Harry followed behind.
That made her laugh. Hardik just showed his tongue to them.

"Harry behave. Welcome to the team. I am Rohit Sharma naam toh sunna hi hoga." Rohit introduce himself she was about to talk to him. His soulmate interrupted.

"Haa panda Sharma."  Virat taunted Rohit.

"Tu bandar kholi."

"Tu sleeping Sharma"

"Tu salad kholi."

With that they started fighting. She looked at others they were enjoying themselves. Ishan even asked for popcorns. now she knows what coach meant.

It is going to be fun ride full of surprises and fighting?.

Boys!!! Sometimes act like adults you know " coach looked quite done now.

"He started it." They said in union. others were giggle at their predicament. Coach glared at them . Know she knows what coach meant by kids . They are literally kids trapped in adults body.

Now Rohit and Virat are pouting and glaring at each other.  Coach  just shook his head and walked away. Leaving her with bratty kids.

She gave coach a betrayed look.

"Hii i am shubman." Shubham said waving his hand.

She smiled at him. Others followed shubham and introduce themselves.

"Hey" That  increased her heart beat.

"Hello " She gave him smile. His eyes shined at That.

She got lost in those brown pools same was the case for shreyas.

"Agar tum dono ka ghurna hogya ho practice karle." That made both of them embarassed.  She looked at others they were giving them teasing looked.

"Okay boy's let's continue practice and Aryanshi you can seat in stands." Rohit was saviour. He saved both of them from the embarassing situation.

Practice ended soon after. All were looking tired.  Still their spirits didn't damped. Truly inspiring.   They were talking to each other. More like bantering

"Okay boy's we will have welcome party tomorrow for our newest member." Coach said comming towards them.

"Yay party." All looked quite excited for it.

"And Arya  follow me to the office. Your kit is ready."  With that he walked away.

"So Arya are excited for the party." Ishan asked me and he went on how fun they all are. Soon after others joined too.

What an exciting day it was. Waiting for many more to come.