22

Both brothers didn't know how to react as it didn't settle well with them.

"Bhai i think we should not tell mom dad about it." Laksh looked towards his elder brother who was in deep thought.

"You are right lucky. But I am tensed for iru. How she is gonna react. She truly loved that guy." Naksh let out with a sigh.

"What our iru is best and that ungrateful brat can't compare to her. And about that shreyas. He will come to know her reality soon. And it will not long before he leaves her. We all know how she is." Laksh scoffed at his brother's words. "And it will best mom and dad doesn't know. Let them think she is dead. Atleast they would be in peace rather than getting hurt by her hurtful words."

"I also think same." Naksh agreed.

Here Arya was all gloomy. She won't speak a word. She didn't care what they think about her. But it still hurts. They didn't even asked how was she. First thing that come out of their mouth was to scold her. She laughed at herself to think that they cared.

Shreyas couldn't see her like this. But he knows she was hurting. And like an useless man he can't do anything. so  he just hugged her to himself close to his heart.

"Aru baby I know you are hurting. Please don't hide your pain from me." Shreyas whispered to her. Arya turned into his arms. Now her head on his chest. Tears silently falling down.

"I just wanted them to love me shrey. Aren't I their daughter. Then why can't they love me. I don't want her share. But I want mine. Am I wrong?" Arya questioned him innocently. Shreyas felt his own eyes tearing.

"No baby you are not wrong. They are." He kissed her eyes. "it's them who are wrong here. Not for loving sisira but in her love they ignored you. You were but a child craving for her parents. Its their actions that are wrong." Arya nodded like an obedient child.

"I am not letting our kids feel anything like this. We will love them equally right." Shreyas was first suprised at her declaration but it turned into full blown smile thinking of the beautiful possibility.

"Yes baby. Yes." He said kissing her head.

At Raisinghania mantion.

"Bhai you came." Sisira asked her brother's comming down from stairs.

"Slowly Ira " naksh was alert seeing her skipping stairs.

"Ohh come on Bhai I am used to it. Did you meet shreyas. He likes me right." Looking at her blushing face both her brothers didn't have heart to disappoint her.

"He does." Laksh lied to her. Sisira listening to her brother's words was on cloud nine.

"Really Bhai. I am so happy." Sisira said hugging both her brothers.

"Achha mumma kaha hai." Naksh asked not finding his mother in living room.

"Aapko pata hai na Bhai. It will be Ana's death anniversary in 1 week. Mumma subh say room say bhahar nhi nikli hai. Aur dad ne khud ko study main band kr liya hai." Sisira said with sigh her face sporting sad look.

Laksh scoffed at that. Naksh gave him warning glare. But sisira was too busy to notice silent exchange between her brother's. The man she liked likes her back is biggest happiness of her life.

Both brothers didn't knew how to react. As the person their parents were mourning for was alive.

Naksh went towards his sister's room knowing very well his mother would be there.

Nothing changed in her room. It has been 11 years. Not even single toy is damaged. His parents really took care of the room. Nobody is allowed to enter her room not even them.

There sat his mother hugging her soft toy to her heart crying miserably.

Naksh couldn't see his mother so venerable so he just hugged her.

"Why did she leave us? Was I not a good mother. Did she hate me so much that death was better than staying with me. Why why." His mother asked him softly. He really wanted to tell her that her daughter was alive but he cannot Anahat's  hurtful behaviour would hurt his mother more.

"She would have been 21 years old till now. My lovely daughter. She would have resembled your father the most. He had bragged about it so much when she was born." His mother said remembering the past.

Ohh how wrong his mother was. Anahat just looked like their mother her mini version. His mother shyra Raisinghania is an beautiful woman.
But Anahat is more beautiful than her. She is right she did had their father in her. But she looked more like thier mother.

After consoling his mother he went towards his father's study. To check upon him.

"Dad." He called his father. He was by the wall blankly staring at the photo frame of his sister when she was Just baby. It was their family photo taken on the day Anahat was born.  No it was not thier family photo as sisira was not present in it.

"Kya hua naksh." His father's gruff voice brought him back from his musings.

"Kuch nhi bas aapsay advice Leni thi." Naksh lied to his father as mentioning his sister would be like putting salt on his wounds. He considered himself as reason for her so called death.

"Come then." Both men got engrossed in business talks.

Here downstairs laksh was having hard time answering his sister's question.

"Bas yaar iru pura din bas shreyas yeh Shreyas woh. Aapne Bhai par bhi kabhi dhyaan Dede." Laksh was purely distracting her. And it worked as they started talking about her upcoming movies.

Person do regret their doings. But can it mend the broken heart.

Do comment and vote.
Stay tuned for more.

Your's sakshi ❤️