32

Shree Ganesh.

"Abort it." Shyra whispered. Arya thought she heard wrong. But looking at everyone's horrified face. She knew it was true.

Her hand instinctively went towards her stomach As if protecting her baby from this evil woman. She felt somebody poured cold water on her. Her body was badly shaking.

Shreyas came front of her hiding her from viel women's eyes. He was shaking with Anger.

Before he can react vansh did.

"Shyra are you out of your mind." Vansh shouted. He couldn't believe this  taboo words came out of his wife's mouth. He felt ground was snatched beneath his feet.

"What!!  this is only solution vansh. This baby can't be kept. It will only burden her after divorce. And Ira will have constant reminder of her sisters betrayal. So this is best decisi_" she couldn't complete as slap landed on her face.

"Shut your mouth. Nahi toh mujh say bura koi nhi hoga." Vansh was on verge of losing his sanity. Shyra couldn't believe that her husband slapped her.

"I really want to ask are you really her mother who gave her birth." Ritika asked. She was terrified at the thought that this was Arya's birth mother who carried her for 9 months.

" isay aachi toh Dayan hoti hai saath Ghar chod Kay vaar karti hai. How can you be so cruel to your own daughter" Rivaba taunted.

"I too had a daughter aunty. If someone told this to her i would tear her apart. But here you are destroying your own daughters life." Anushka commented.

"I am doing this for her own good only." Shyra still didn't understand.

"No you are not Shyra. You. are. not. I was silent when you were ignoring my little princess. I was silent when my own daughter was treated harshly in her own house. I was silent when my baby was yearning for her mother. You know why because I loved you. In your love i even threw my daughter outside of home to die. But now it's enough. " Vansh wiped his tears.

"I would not let you destroy my baby any more. You might not consider her your daughter. But she is my daughter. Mera jigar ka tukdaa hai woh.  raat raat bhar jagkay maantey mangi hai Maine uski salmati ki. Ab jab woh mujhe vapas mile hai. Main tumhe wapas usay mujh say chinnay nhi dunga." Vansh declared.

"But what about Ira." Shyra was tensed for her daughter. All looked at her in disbelief. Naksh and laksh were shocked to see thier mother like this.

"Bhaad may Jay woh chudail." Shreyas was shaking in anger. "You are most terrible mother in the world. You're so cruel to your own child. Haa who are you to take decisions of my life. Who are you to make my wife divorce me. You even want to kill my child. You witch. For whom. That spoil brat of daughter of yours. She is not even  your own daughter. This is my wife. My child. Nobody in can separate them from me. Dimag Mae yeh ghanth bandhlo. And get of my house  don't destroy peace of my place."

How dare this women say something about his baby. She wants separate him from his wife. She has to see it if  he allows it or not.

"All of you out of my house now." Rohini declared. She had enough of these women's nonsense. She wants to kill her grandbaby before that she will chop that hands of hers.

Shyra was still trying to manipulate Arya. Who was not even responding. She was just standing like statue. like a lifeless doll.

Vansh was remorse full. He had sinned. He made his daughter's life living hell for this crazy woman. He was her criminal.

"Ho sake toh aapne is ghunagar baap ko maaf kar Dena." Saying this vansh dragged reluctant Shyra from there. Arya was too shocked to react.

Brothers followed their father.