4

It's was another pleasing morning. Yesterday was blast. She meet the ICT. They are so humble and down to earth people. They made her feel home. A silent person like her couldn't help laugh at their silly jokes and banters.

And here she was getting ready for the day in Normal casual's she doesn't need to wear jersey for practice.

Practice ground is  just walkable distance from her Home. Within 10 minutes she reached there. She first greeted Rahul sir. And took her laptop towards field.

She got her med kit, laptop with players medical history, and tab from ICT.  She has been reading there medical history since yesterday.

Almost all of them have little problems here and there. But nothing serious. As she made her way towards the ground. Half of them were already there warming up.

She greeted everyone and took her seat in stands. Soon everyone one arrived. She passed smile to them. But captain was still missing.

"Sorry woh may uske wajah se woh hogya." And here he comes. She didn't half of what he said. Others looked used to it.

Seeing her so confused Virat decided to help her. "He is saying that he got late due to traffic."

"Yes he is right." Rohit approved.virat just rolled his eyes at him and started his warm up. Soon everyone followed.

She was working on their reports and side by side watching them.

"Rohit sir you're streching your heamstring." She spoke little loudly. He gave her the look. She has to go there. All of them looking at her with horrible expression's. Her heart was in her throat as she walked towards them.

"What" she asked little timidly. Rohit was straight glaring at her. Now she is sure she has offended him. What to do. Apologize.

She was about to apologise to him.

"Kya sir sir laga rakha hy yaar. Call me Bhai. Aren't I your brother." It took her minutes to understand what happening.

This brought tears in her eyes. Seeing her cry everyone panicked. Virat was busy cursing Rohit for his stupid plan. Shreyas felt his heart clutched in pain seeing her in tears.

"Stupid panda. Kisne kha prank karne ko rula Diya na bacchi ko. Look baccha don't cry. I will punish him for making my baby sis cry". Virat said weeping her tears.

But this made fresh tears come out of her eyes. They all were panicked. They didn't know what to do. Rohit was feeling guilty for making her cry.

Seeing him guilty. Made her feel bad she stopped crying.

"Rohu Bhai it's not your fault. I was just overwhelmed. When you said you are my brother. For orphan like me it  is big deal thank you. Infact thank you all of you."  She said with thick emotions coating her voice.

All got emotional seeing ever smiling girl sad. They just meet her yesterday all of them felt special  connection with her.

"Are kisne kha tu akeli hy main hu ay bandar hai. Hum sab hy na Teri Family Chota baccha. Ab Rona band kr.  " Rohit said taking her in hug.

"Sahi keh raha hy yeh panda." Saying this he also joined them. Everyone followed.

"Okay guys now stop crying. Sab Kay sab jokers lag rahe ho"  Harry commented. And it was not appreciated.  He got hit on his head by Rahul. 

But it helped to lighten the mood. All laughed at his cribbing expression.

Soon practice resumed. Arya also sat on her place doing her work occasionally interpreting them here and there.

It was almost evening.  All were quite excited for the party that was about to take place at Rohit's place.

"So Arya ready for the party " Shubham asked with excited tone.

"Yes that I am." She replied with smile. "Rohu Bhai text me the address please. " She asked Rohit.

Rohit and Virat shared a look and giggle internally. They were so ready to play matchmaker's. With evil smile Rohit replied "That I will but as it's your first time why don't shreyas pick you up."

Arya was baffled. Shreyas was thanking hi Bhai mentally.

"No no I can manag_" before she can complete shreyas  interrupted Her. "Yes Bhai apka hukum sar aankho par"

"Then it's final we will meet at ro's place at 8 " Virat said hastily without giving her chance to retreat.

Everybody ran from there as their pants were on fire. Arya stood there baffled. What's just happened.

"I will pick you up at 7:30 okay." Shreyas said walking away.

"Oye. Pick kaha se karoge. Tambu may se kya." She asked with grin.

Now now he looks so embarassed. "Address." He asked rubbing his neck.

She gave him her address. "Yeh toh mere Ghar ke pass hy. " She just shrugged her shoulders and started walking.

"Kya yahi rehna hy kya. Ismay toh koi rocket science hy nhi beach mere Ghar say walkable distance par hai. Aur tumhare Ghar se bhi. Nobody will Come to beach across the city 
that to at midnight ." She just took his hand and started walking. shreyas was just grinning looking at their hands. Arya too had a beautiful smile on her face.