34

Shree Ganesh.

Everything was peaceful at Iyer's but Raisinghania mansion was facing Strom that will break every relationship there.

"Why did you brought me back vansh.? And how can you slap me. Nobody gave right to do that." Shyra screamed as they entered the house. She was utterly frustrated because of her good daughter.

"Nobody gave me  right. You're right but I can't tolerate your crazy behaviour with my daughter. You have lost your mind Shyra." Vansh too shouted. He was heartbroken by her cruel behaviour with their princess.

"She is my daughter too." Shyra screeched. Nobody was ready to understand her point of view. She didn't want Anahat's bad neither sisira both are her daughters.

Listening to her voice sisira came out.

"What happened mumma papa." She asked as their faces were terrible. She had bad permition in her heart.

"Nothing happened iru. You go inside and rest mumma will make everything right." Shyra said cupping her face. She has to make everything right. But she was ready for sisira and Arya to come face to face.

"Something happened at shreyas's place right. Papa please tell me." Sisira can sense it from their dark faces. She very well knew that bitch girlfriend of his was problem here.

"I said Naa nothing happened." Shyra was still trying pacify her. But vansh had enough for coddling. He wanted to end it once for all.

"Yes. You are right Sisira." Vansh started speaking  Shyra glared at him but he didn't pay any heed to it. Sisira was shocked in her 26 years of life it was the first time her father took her full name.

Sisira felt her heart in her throat listening to his tone.

"You knew he was married." It was not question but a statement. Sisira hung her head low. It was yes. She knew he told her that but she didn't believe in him that time.

"Did you know who did he married." Vansh probed.

"No pa..pa I do..nt " sisira shuttered. If she knew she would have destroyed that bitch.

"That's good. He is married and you should stay far away from him. Did you understand." Vansh ordered. He will make sure his little princess gets her happiness nobody can create hurdles in that.

"But papa. I love him. How can I stay away from him. And that bitch doesn't deserve him. He is just confused now."
She tried to make her father understand it. She loves him or not. But he had became challenge for her. That she has to complete anyhow.

"So you will destroy somebody's house for your love." Naksh asked not believing this was comming from his dear sister. This was the very girl who cried because she hurted an ant unknowingly.

"Bhai. I am not destroying anybody's house. I am just freeing him from the cage." Sisira was not understanding. She was blinded by his rejection. It was first time for her.

"You are. Sisira. He is married and he loves his wife. There is no denying in this. You better stay away from them." Laksh warned her. He won't allow anybody to destroy his baby sister's life.

"But Bhai you told me he likes me right. Then why the heck he got married to that bitch." Sisira screamed at last. She couldn't believe all her family was against her.

"It was my fault sisi. I agree. I shouldn't have lied to you. " Laksh hung his head low in shame. His guilt was eating him from inside.

Because of his lie both of his sister's are suffering.

"I don't care if he married or not. I love him. And I want him in my life.or else I will end this useless life." Sisira threaten. She knew they will agree. She had used this trick many times.

"No baby. You won't. Mumma would fulfill your wish." Shyra was scared that she would really try to harm herself. This is what happens when you love wrong person. Shyra was prime example of that.

"Nothing sort of happening Shyra. Shreyas is not some property that you will get him for her. " Vansh said calmly. He had enough of her drama. She was the main cause his princess was not with him. He would be damned if he let anybody hurt his daughter.

"And why can't I vansh. my baby deserves to be happy." Shyra asked. Why can't her husband understand this simple sentence.

" You are promising her something that isn't her's Shyra. Try to understand." Vansh tried make his wife understand. But she was hell bent to destroy his little princess' s Life.

"Why can't l dad I want him. He is mine. And I will make him mine by hook or crook." Declaring sisira Stormed out from there. Not knowing she was inviting her own doom.

Here Shyra was in dilemma for the first time her daughter wanted something and she can't give it to her. she was terrified at the thought that her Ira would do something to her self.

"Why would you do that to her vansh. Can't you see how much she loves him.  And You all are hellbent to break her heart." Shyra shouted on her husband. Now she had enough of all this.

"Then what about my daughter Shyra. Shreyas and Anahat are married. That are even about to welcome Their child. Why do you want to snatch my daughter's happiness Shyra." Vansh jeered at her. Shyra felt her heart bleeding at his accusations. She never wanted that. She just wants to make her Ira happy.

Anahat was her daughter too. She would never want something bad happened to her. But here she was helpless.

"You're not understanding vansh. Anahat had all of us with her doesn't she we will help her to cope up. But sisira she will feel we are siding our own daughter instead of her. And that will create hate in her mind for all of us for Anahat. And I don't want that." She was tired of all this. For the last time she tried to make them understand her point of view.

"That's where you are wrong mom. For Ira you are destroying nayh's happiness. It was always like this. For sisira Anahat had to sacrifice. This not right. You should stop before it's too late." Laksh couldn't control anymore. He was feed up of all this. Today's incidents made him realise how wrong they all were. They had done injustice to Anahat.

"Sisira won't feel left out but it will make Anahat loathe us. She won't even see our faces. Heck I know her she will burn anybody alive who will try to take shreyas away from her. I have seen it in her eyes." For the first time in his life laksh felt his mother was wrong.

"Same case for shreyas he didn't like it any bit. neither he appreciated our presence in his place. Force cannot solve anything mom. It will complicate things even more. " Naksh agreed with his twin.

"We should try to make Ira understand it. Shreyas is not hers. Princess and shreyas love eachother Shyra. You now how much big sin it is to separate lovers. " Vansh tried to pacify his wife.

"Okay. But I have a condition." Finally Shyra relented. But nobody knows what's going in her mind.

"What mumma." Brothers asked. Vansh too was curious. It was not easy to make his wife agree so fast. He was suspicious.

"I don't want sisira to know any of this. " Shyra declared.

"What." Three of them were outrageous.

"Yes Sisira should not know about Anahat being shreyas's wife." Shyra didn't wait for there answer as she left from there.

Three Men were shocked. They knew not telling sisira they are inviting trouble. But who will make Shyra Raisinghania understand this simple thing. She was hellbent in making her daughter loathe her presence.

Their Anahat is already so far from them. She will hate thier very presence if something happens to her and shreyas's relationship.

Vansh for the first time felt he couldn't recognise his wife. She was not the selfless women he fell for. But most selfish and cruel person who can even tolerate her daughters happiness.

I know it is not satisfactory but I can't think anything else.

Aap log aapne views share karo.

Do comment and vote.
Stay tuned for more

Your's sakshi ❤️