18

Shree Ganesh.

Diwali festival of lights. There would be no corner of India that wouldn't be lit. whole India is glowing. Until last year Arya has been celebrating Diwali alone. But this time she had her whole family with her. Especially her husband . She liked the sound of that.

Whole house was decorated with light. Diya's are lit. Arya even made big rangoli on entrance. Diwali means sweets. Arya absolutely loves cooking. And cooking for family had another level of satisfaction.

Different cultures have different traditions and cuisines. Arya lived in Maharashtra all her life. So she was . towards Maharashtrian cuisine more. And they have wide range of varities of food.

Shreyas too love Maharashtrian food. If not for his surname people will think he is Marathi mulga.

They were celebrating Diwali early as they have match on Diwali day.

They have to leave for Bangalore tomorrow.

So today are they are celebrating little Diwali with family dinner and lots of Masti.

"Shrey did you pack your bag." Arya asked cross checking hers. Kuch chutna nhi chahiye.

He just gave her guilty smile. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Aur q nhi kiya." She asked keeping her hands on her waist.

"Tum ho na." He said hugging her from behind. She shooked her at his laziness. Still started his packing.

"Did you decide what to wear at Diwali party?" Arya asked folding his clothes. He just hid his face in her neck.

"Mujhe pata thaa." Arya said puting his clothes in his bag. Shreyas was kissing her neck.

"Shrey mujhe kaam hy." She almost moaned.

"Baad may kar lenge." He said shifting her to bed.

And they were late for airport next day.

"Kya bhai aaj Suraj kasa say nikla miss I am punctual sabse late aai." Finally ishan got leverage on Arya.

"Haa aur tum main sabse late hi aaunga jaldi aagye. Yaa fir koi backana prank plan kiya hy." Arya won't give him any chance to do so.

Others just laughed at his face. This what happens every single time. Ishan tries to tease Arya and in return she will roast him instead.

"Aacha bhoot hua maazak ab chalo." Coach stop word war from happening. Or else ishan would have cried in end.

"Let's go baby." Shreyas said holding Arya's hand bag.

"Aap toh mujhe say baat hi mat kijiye." Arya said giving her jacket to him. He happily took it.

"Toh kisay Karu." Shreyas said looking here and there. He absolutely loves railing her up.

She just gave him annoyed look. And went ahead.  he followed her laughing.

Seeing him laughing Rahul came towards him.

"Aysay danth q dikha rahe ho." Rahul asked wanting to know the reason.

Shreyas gestured towards Arya who was huffing and mumbling to herself.

"Kya hua isay." Rahul asked more curious. It was impossible to irritate Arya. Only she can irritate people to death.

"Maine bag pack nhi kiye the. Aur uske wajah se late huye." Shreyas won't tell real reason.

Rahul was also grinning now. There was not a bigger love story then Arya and her punctualness. Even Virat is failed in front of her.