26

Shree Ganesh.

Arya was getting ready for her wedding. She and shreyas has decided to go with simple temple wedding befor registration of their wedding as it was Rohini Maa's wish.

So here Arya was all decked up in perfect kanjivaram saree. She was dressed in the colour he likes the most on her.

Shreyas was eagerly waiting for his bride as priest was chanting mantras

Shreyas was eagerly waiting for his bride as priest was chanting mantras. His breath hitched when he saw her comming towards her. All World became background for her beautiful self.

He couldn't describe what he was feeling. He knew from start that she is an beautiful woman but dressed in bridal saree. She had different glow on her. His bride.

Arya too was overwhelmed with emotions. she never thought that one day she would get married. She never thought that she would have someone to lean on. Here she was getting married to love of her life.

They took 7 rounds around holy fire promising eachother eternal companionship.

Everybody cheered when shreyas tied mangalsutra around her neck. Arya closed her eyes when she felt him filling sindoor in her hair line.

Shreyas kissed her forehead.

"Awwwww kitna payar karta hai shreyas Arya se." Ritika teased as she gestured Arya's nose that had little sindoor.

Both of them blushed at that. All were teasing them. This time Arya didn't retort either.

"Accha bhoot hua meri bhen ko chidhana abhi registration baki hai. Chalo." Rohit said urging them to move.

They signed the papers that sealed their fate for eternity.

"Congratulations Bhai and bhabhi." Shrestha hugged both of them.

"Congratulations." Everybody echoed.

Arya and shreyas thank them as they proceed to their home where feast was ready for them.

Rohini was already at the door step welcome her Bahu.

"Baccha kick this kalash with your right leg. and dip your legs in aalta and come inside." Rohini instructed.

Arya did as she told. First she kicked the Kalash softly then dipped her legs in aalta and come inside. shreyas was by her side holding her hand.

"Ghar ki Lakshmi Ghar aagyi." Rohini kissed her forehead. Everybody were enjoying.

Arya blushed when shreyas feed her with his own hands as everyone insisted.

"Kya baat hai. Arya blush kar Rahi hai. Is baat par party banti hai." Ishan teased. Today he got a golden chance he is surely not letting it go.

"Fir bakwaas. Shanti say kha le Aaj. Kal jaane kya ho." Ashwin hit his head.

"Kal kya hoga Bhai."ishan asked clueless.