39

Shree Ganesh.

It has already been week. Since Arya came to Africa. She is still ignoring shreyas and he making up to her.

Today was nothing new as Shreyas busy as bee fussing around his wife as they made their way towards dinning area. Others in the team just ignored them as they are quite immune the their PDA.

"What's upp guy's. Itna sanata q hai." Arya asked as she took her seat. As shreyas went to get their break fast.

"Kuch nhi bas live drama ka Mazza leh rahe hai."  Ishan taunted his bestie.

"Q fir aacha tha na. 5 Star rating Dena haa." Arya shot back with equal fervor. Others Just stifled their laughter at Ishan's comical looks.

"Q Bhai khana hajam nhi hora hai kya. Bina taane khaye." Shreyas too taunted as he took his seat beside his wife.

"Kya kare aadat say majbur." Yuzi too commented.

Others laughed at that. And started teasing ishan. As they were enjoying there breakfast shreyas's phone rang.

Just one look at the phone all colours drained from his face. He excused himself from there.

Here Arya was paying attention to him. And has noticed his reaction. So she decided to follow him. 

Here in remote corner of hotel Shreyas was arguing with someone.

"What do you want haa. Why can't you just leave me alone haa.?" Shreyas shouted as he couldn't control anymore.

"Because I love you damnit." Sisira shouted.

"I am already married you akal ki aandhi aaurat. Samjh nhi aata kyaa. Kitni baar bolu." Shreyas was at his wits end now.

"Then leave her. What can she you I can too. But what she can't I can give that too. Why can't you understand baby." Sisira was verge of crying at this moment.

"I don't want anything but my aru. Nothing else." Shreyas stated.

"So for her you can destroy you cricket career.right." sisira smirked at him.

Shreyas stood still for moment. Lost in his thoughts. What's more important. His wife and child. Or his career he worked Hard for. He knew the answer.

"Yes I can." With this word's it Just as if some burden was lifted from his shoulders. On other hand sisira was shocked  how can somebody love other person so much.

"You can. But can she trust you shreyas. After all that happened between us." Sisira gave fatal blow to him. Shreyas stood rooted on his spot.

Here Arya who followed shreyas was listening to all that was transpiring inside. She was shook to see sisira there. Not in million dreams. She thought it was related to her. 

And that idiot man. He is on verge of destroying his career. What that women is talking about. If she can't trust her husband then there is no need for her to came here running for him. 

"If I can't trust him then I don't trust anyone in this world." Arya made her presence known to them. Glaring straight at sisira who was hell shocked.

As shreyas was just losing his resolve. He heard his dear wife's voice. Arya stood beside him. Shreyas wasted not even second to take her in his arms. Afraid of losing his world.

"Ana ...... Anahat." Sisira shuttered as if she saw some ghost. Her face pale as paper.

"Good to know you still remembered me sisira." Arya gave her her fakest smile.

"Yo..u are a..live." sisira asked her whole body trembling.

"No my ghost is standing front of you." Arya couldn't control her sarcastic mouth. Shreyas stifled his laugh as he saw his sherni taking charge.

"You and shreyas " sisira's eyes were about to poop out of there sockets. As she raised her trembling finger at them. 

"He is my husband." Arya uttered putting pressure each word as if she was worried sisira's thick brain won't understand.

Shocks after  shocks. Sisira didn't know which God she provoked this morning. First ananat is alive. Then she is also shreyas's wife.

"And l know yo like my things very much. But there is limit okay. Earlier I didn't care what you took from me. Because I never considered them as mine. But this man standing her is mine. If you put your buri Nazar on him. I will gauge your eyes  out. Mind you I am not joking at all. " Arya gripped her chin with her fingers. Sisira whimpered in pain. Shreyas too was shocked seeing Arya's new avatar. 

"And last but not the least. If you again tried to sow discord between us. It will not take me seconds to take you so called everything. You know right i don't joke. I will make sure you will ended up on streets. " Sisira shuddered under her pressure. She was shell shocked.

"You don't know what he did behind your back Anahat." Sisira tried for one last time. She knew what Anahat hates most is betrayal. If she knew shreyas betrayed her. She herself will leave him. This was her weak point. Sisira has taken advantage of it all the time in past.

"Whatever he did. I trust him. Moreover I trust the man with whom I fell in love with. With whom I tied scared knots with. So keep your vishesh tippani's with you only. Arya declared. Shreyas had tears in his eyes. His wife trusted him so much. But he like despicable human broke her trust.

She loved him with everything. He had decided he will tell her everything. It's her decision how to punish him. He will beg for forgiveness all his life. It it resulted in their entire life together.

Here sisira felt somebody has threw her into cold cellar. Her love her believes were crumbling in front of her eyes. Yet she don't know what to do.

Arya on other hand was hurt. Was her love so weak that he can't trust he enough. Did she fail to make him trust her.

Arya took shreyas's hand left from there. Leaving sisira alone.

Drop

Drop.

Drop After drop tears started falling from her eyes looking at their backs. Today she got to know. She had nothing. No parents. No brother. No love . Nothing. She was alone. All this she had belongs to Anahat. Who so graciously left everything to her. No gave her everything as bheeekh.

Hello 👋.
Sorry for keeping you waiting. But dhamaka karna tha right. So this is intermission. Asli khel ab shuru hoga.
Toh mere payaare dosto buckle you seat belts. For a very bumpy ride.

Only hint I will give is......................

Muskaane jhoothi hai........

Do comment and vote
Your's sakshi ❤️.