2

It was a pleasant to look at sky full of stars Alone on beach. This star's reminds us that we are not alone. There is someone eagerly waiting for us too. Star's always accompany moon . Giving others solace.

Same was the case for Aryanshi. Her soul was scared. Eagerly waiting for someone who will heal her broken heart. Someone who will assure her that she is not alone.

"Hey" May be God Heard her prayers. At her side stood a man with most beautiful brown eyes. Even in darkness she can see those mesmerizing eyes. So expressive. Now they look confused. She thought with giggle.

"Hii" he once again repeated awkwardly.

"Hello"she finally replied to him. He seems familiar.

"Why are you sitting here alone" he asked casually.

"Just like that" she was never talkative type of person here she is talking to a total stranger alone on the beach.

"You know there will be light after darkness. I don't know what is making you so sad. Always remember after bad days good days will follow" he was not looking at her but his words touch her heart.

"Shreyas Iyer"

"Huh"

"Mera naam "

"I know" he has audacity to look baffled. Who wouldn't know him. Only a idiot person. She is anything but idiot!!!

"Then why didn't you say anything" he asked confused. He look cute with that expression.

"You didn't give me chance you know." She said but she was enjoying his expression. He was quite expressive just like his eyes.

"You're teasing me. Not fair. Here I am consoling you. You're making fun of me." He said flaring his nose. That made her laugh so hard. And she gave him first genuine smile of night.

He too smiled Seeing her smile. he just meet her but this choti si ladki  is something different. Her eyes are unique. Those Shade he has never seen them. The way she smiled he wished she would smile like that always.

They sat there in silence. Some time people don't need  someone to express their feelings. But need someone accompanying them in silence.

"What are you doing ?" he asked baffled.

"Going home. Or do you want me to stay here. Woh bhi tambu lagake."  She replied haughtily.

"Itne jaldi" he asked quietly. He look quite sad too. Aww

"It's already late. And thank you for accompanying me today." She said with small smile.

"Are koi na. Hum toh hai hi magician. Sabko aache lagte hai" he looked smug about it.

"Jayda udo mat abhi. Cholo bye. "She was done with his smugness now

"Are naam toh batati jaa.aur fir kab milenge." He asked hastily as she was walking away.

"Khud jaan loh. And see you soon. " She laughed at his stupidified face. Day was not that bad she thought walking away.

He sat there looking the way she went few minutes back. Kuch toh jaadu hai iss raat may.

How they will meet again?? Stay tuned for next part

                              Your's sakshi ❤️