Sleep-deprived choices

Ishaan's POV

If one more person even tries to talk to me, I might kill them. I will kill them.

I'm sleep deprived. I haven't slept in almost 27 hrs and I love my sleep.

I stayed up all night long to go through the documents of Anand Company. It was all perfect. A little too perfect. Our lawyer said that everything was legally approved. Just needed my signature.

I did sign it of course, there was absolutely no reason for me not to. I told dadu everything. From the first meeting to my gut feeling, he said to trust myself but if there was nothing suspicious I should sign the paper.

I looked through the history of the Anand company. Everything was picture perfect. So I had no option but to sign the fucking paper. It was final, Sanjh was officially a part of this deal.

I need to sleep to function.

"Daksh, call the driver I have to go home" I told my assistant
"Yes sir"

Everyone at home is super excited. The wedding preparations are going on. The whole house is decorated with flowers and lights, it's all looking beautiful.

"Hello bhaiya" Priya said "Jake so jao please, you look too tired"

"Yup going to bed," I said. Priya smiled, still busy with whatever she was doing. There was some sort of panic on her face, something I couldn't name.
"You okay?" I asked
"Yes, why?"
"You know you can talk to me right?" I looked at her
"I know," she nodded. "Just got a little frustrated, ek question nhi aa rha tha"
(I couldn't solve a question)
"Need my help?"
"Nope I got it, you sleep"

Priya was the type of person who wanted things to go the way she wanted them. She has been like this since she was a child. Things she wants are not those materialist things. She was never a brat even though she is from a fucking rich family. What she wants is different. She wants to be something on her own, she's indecisive sure but if she sets her mind into something she does it. No matter what.

In this process a lot of times she gets lost. She shuts herself and I hate that. Kabir and I talk to priya about everything and we like to think she does too. The three of us are very close, even though with time we would've distanced but we never let that happen.

I went to my room and put my phone on charge, I hadn't noticed when it discharged.

Last night when I got home I texted Tara asking if everything was okay. She said that everything was just fine and we continued to talk after that. I had planned to ask her out on a date towards the end of out little boat excursion but it completely slipped my mind, so I came up with a new plan.

I think it was a success.

I have planned the date all on my own. I officially don't trust kabir with any planning though it's true he helped me decide a few things but giving him any responsibility of being in charge of something is stupidity. I just have to make a few more phone calls for the final details. I really hope she found the note I left her. It was kind of dumb of me to leave it on her car but in my defense I thought it was romantic at the moment.

I take a quick shower and get into bed. It's literally 6 pm but i dont give a fuck, I'm sleeping. I take my phone out of charge and put it on 'do not disturb'. I check the notifications once to check if I missed something.

It's not my fault if its true,
(I'm always right.)

I stare at Nitara's text and smile. We were talking about food. We were arguing about food. What tastes better with what. it was the dumbest thing ever but also the part of the day. One thing that could keep a conversation with Nitara alive was arguing about something, anything and that was what we were doing.

Whatever you say
(And I've never been happier to be wrong.)

I hit send and go to sleep.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

A/n- short chapters ik that's why I posted 2

I really hope you're liking the story so far and if you are so vote and comment it reallyyyy motivates me

If you want sneak peaks and more you can follow me on Instagram
User id- booksoverppl___

I'm so excited for....whatever that's gonna happen next 🤭

Until next time,
Bye ppl<3