Sumeru

Wriothesley's POV

I took a deep as (Y/n) got her stuff. I remember her coming here thirteen years ago. Teary-eyed, heart broken, and depressed.  She gave me one last smile before she was about to leave.

'Oh, I almost forgot one thing!' she said, turning back to me

'Hm? I can go ge-' I began, only to be tackled into a hug

'I'm going to miss you, Uncle Wrio.'

'I'm going to miss you too.' I said, hugging her back and trying not to cry

Yeah, I love my niece like my own daughter! Why does this feel so hard, though? Letting her go back to Sumeru, knowing that she's as scared as I am. C'mon, Wriothesley! She's an adult now. She's 24 years old.

'Uncle Wrio, you can let go now.' she said, chuckling.

'Ah, sorry about that.'

'My my, is the great Lord of the Fortress of Meropide tearing up?' she said, crossing her arms and smirking at me.

'Don't ruin the moment.'

'Fine, I won't.' she teased.

She let out a little giggle before going onto the ferry that would take her back to her homeland.

I sighed a bit before turning away.

'I hope your experience is better this time (Y/n).'

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked back and forth on the deck. My nerves were making me feel on edge. Oh, archons, what if I bump into him!? Kaveh would probably still be in Sumeru, right? Or would he have moved to another region? L-Like Liyue or um Mondstadt? Please, archons above, don't make me bump into him.

'Wow, someone's on edge.' I heard a man chuckle next to me

I turned to see a ginger man with blue eyes. He smiled at me.

'Excuse me?' I asked, narrowing my eyes

He chuckled at me a bit. I had a gut feeling he might be bad news. I should probably ignore him. Don't engage with him (Y/n).

'Well, your face is all scrunched up and worried.' he said. 'Penny for your thoughts?'

'Mind your own business.' I said calmly

He chuckled again.

'My, aren't you a cold one.'

'You got a problem pal?' I asked

'No, no, I don't.' he said.

'Then go away and mind your own damn business.' I snapped

'Ouch, how mean.'

I let out a sigh of relief when our arrival was announced. I walked away from him as fast as I could. I looked around me and couldn't help but let out a small smile. Port Ormos looked just like I remembered. It was bustling with people and some vendors.

'Ok, now it's time to find the house this job helped me get.' I said to myself, 'Treasures Street, Sumeru City.'

I walked with my luggage before crashing into someone. I fell on my butt, and both of our things went flying around us.

'MY BLUEPRINTS!' the person yelled

His voice was familiar...too familiar. I looked up to see the man I hoped I wouldn't see. The very first person I met in Sumeru had to be him!? My eyes met with Kaveh's red irises. His blonde hair had gotten longer, and he's gotten taller. What the fuck, Kaveh! Why did you have to get taller!? 

"(Y/n) You're going to be a tiny tater tot even when we're adults!"

I could hear his annoying, just hit puberty ten year old voice in my head.

'Will you get off my blueprints any time today!?' he asked sarcastically. 'I'm in a hurry!'

My eyes widened while he yelled over and over about how I ruined his blueprints by falling on them. I got up and gave them to him with a cold stare. He was wearing a white shirt with a high collar and triangular chest window. Along his collar, he wears a golden, angular ornament along with his cape. Oh, archons Kaveh, cover yourself! Stop showing off your damn chest. You look like a fucking stripper! I felt my cheeks heat up a bit as my eyes met his chest.

'Will you quit checking me out?' he said, scrunching his face in annoyance

My eyes widened with shock and annoyance. You've gotten really full of yourself over these thirteen years, Kaveh. Sure, you look kind of hot, but just cause I was staring at you dumbfounded doesn't mean I'm checking you out.

'What?' I asked in confusion and surprise. 'I wasn't checking you out!'

I glared at him extremely annoyed.

'What's with the look, woman?' he asked, annoyed as he dusted himself off. 'You look like you just saw a ghost. Also, you look like you just got slapped in the face.'

WOMAN!? Wow, Kaveh, I never thought you'd be so shallow. So you're going to just act like you don't know me. You're going to throw away eleven years of friendship out the door. Wow, you really are petty. Then again, he did that thirteen years ago without hearing my side of the story.

'You don't remember me?' I whispered under my breath

'What? Do I know you?' he asked me. 'Gah, whatever! I'm already late as it is! So, if you'll excuse me.'

'Never took you for an amnesiac asshole!' I yelled as he walked off

He bumped his shoulder with mine while pacing away. He walked away without even helping me with my stuff!? Even after I helped him pick up his stupid blueprints. Never expected him to grow up into such a rude asshole. I shook my head and picked my stuff up. I hope this is the only time I bump into him. I don't want to see him again.

Kaveh's POV

I shook my head as I picked up my blueprints. The woman's look was so cold I felt chills. She looked at me as if she knew me.

'Never took you for an amnesiac asshole!' I heard her yell after me as I walked away from her

Damn, woman, you just woke up and chose violence, huh?

'She was something, huh Mehrak?' I asked my floating companion

Mehrak beeped as if he was agreeing with me.

'The strangest thing was...she acted as if she knew me. Do I know her?' I spoke up again. 'She called me an "amnesiac asshole" too. A bit harsh, in my opinion. I don't even know her.'

I don't know her right?