Dottore

Kaveh's POV

'Who did this to you?' I asked, narrowing my eyes

'I-I don't know.' she responded, catching her breath

'Was that why you were at Eve's clinic?'

She nodded, still not looking at me.

'Let's just forget this all happened.' she said. 'You didn't see me.'

'WHAT?! WHY?!' I demanded

'It's my problem. I need to handle this alone, ' she said calmly. 'I don't want to draw attention to myself.'

'What?! (Y/n) for the love of archons, your health is-' I began before she put her finger on my lips

'I know, I know, but something's happening to me. Something bad.' She responded, looking at her back, 'If more people find out about this, they will panic. And it'll cause a region-wide panic, and the-'

'But someone has to help you.' I said

'No, you can't get involved.' she responded. 'Whatever that gas was, it's messing with my vision.'

We looked at her vision, which sparked for a few seconds before returning to normal. She froze for a second before coughing chronically.

'Urgh! Huh? What is this.' She said, looking at a purple liquid in her hand

'Urgh, my head hurts.' She said, catching her breath

'What is that?'

'I don't know Genius.'

'I know I'm a genius,' I said, smirking at her.

'Urgh, you're a real pain in the ass,' she groaned. 'Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going home to do this on my own.'

'I'm going to help you.' I said sternly

'No.'

'I wasn't asking Sunshine.' I said, frowning. 'And yes, I am a pain in the ass.'

(Y/n)'s POV

It looks like someone's eleven-year-old personality is still alive and kicking. Whatever...screw him.

I tried to stand, but my knees buckled, and Kaveh caught me before I fell. Our faces were so close. I quickly looked away, blushing.

'T-Thank you.'

'You can't walk.' he said

'No! I can walk myself!' I said, only to almost fall on my face

Kaveh caught me again...he gave me a smug smirk.

'As I was saying...you can't walk on your own, Sunshine.' he said, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes.

'Oh shut up.'

He chuckled again.

'It feels nice to be right.'

'Don't let this get to your head, Veh Veh. I haven't agreed to you helping me.'

'You will eventually.' He responded

I shook my head at him. I'm not going to let this happen. Archons, my shoulders hurt.

'I thought you hated me.' I said with an eyebrow raised

'It's Uh...complicated.'

'Sure it is.' I said

'Hey, you're one to talk, Sunshine! Remember the whole "We can't be friends because it's complicated"?'

'Touché.' I said, narrowing my eyes

'Now, time to get you home.'

Dottore's POV

I did the impossible. I'm slowly corrupting a vision. The gas was something I'd been working on since (Y/n) killed Kian. It would soon mutate her vision and mutate her elemental burst, and then she'd become a mindless monster. I chuckled to myself.

'Yes (Y/n), you will be a splendid asset for me. You're doing such a good job.' I said to myself

With a little more time, your cute angel will be monstrous. I will control your brain like Kian, and you will be my little angel of death. The purple liquid is just the beginning. Oh (Y/n), the pain is going to get so much worse. I narrowed my eyes at the blonde man who was helping her up. I didn't like the looks of him. He seems like a threat to my mission. I snapped my fingers.

'Tariq, tell me...who is that man.' I asked. 'The one with the girl

The fatui agent stepped forward, bowing his head.

'That's Kaveh, the Light of Kshahrewar. He's an esteemed architect.'

'I see...do you know anything else about him?'

'Well, he's the son of Kian and Faranak, and he's been following (Y/n) around quite a lot.' he said. 'They seem to have some sort of awkward yet sweet relationship.'

I clenched my fist in annoyance. How could I forget...Kian had a son.

'I need to get rid of him.' I said, 'I need a way to destroy him. Get rid of him completely. He'll be the reason why the vision won't corrupt completely. He's her crutch, the man holding her together. I can't have that.

Kaveh's POV

She opened the door to her house.

'You can let go now.' she said

'Nope. Not until you sit on a chair and stay put.' I said, 'I'm not leaving until you're ok.'

She chuckled at me

'What are you? My personal bodyguard?' she asked with a smirk

'N-NO!' I yelled, blushing from embarrassment, and she giggled. 'I-I need some water.'

My face felt hot. Urgh, this woman is going to be the death of me. I returned to (Y/n), but instead of a teasing face, her eyes got worried. She was coughing again and staring at her hand in horror.

'(Y/n)?'

'K-Kaveh...' she said, her eyes widening. 'S-Something's happening to me again...I-I don't remember anything.'

I immediately discarded the glass of water to go to her.

'What?' I said, getting on my knees to meet her eyes

'Everything is getting blurry.' she said. 'My brain's getting all foggy. I can hear him.'

I noticed her vision start to spark, and her eyes flicker purple. Her hands were shaking as they went to her head.

'I want him to go away! I want him out!' she muttered over and over

I took her shaking hands in mine.

'H-Hey hey hey, look at me. You're going to be ok.'

'Bu-' she began with her eyes going purple

'You're going to be ok.' I said, 'Look at me. Just breathe ok. I'm here.'

She looked down at her hands, shaking. I lifted her chin to look into her eyes.

'No, look at me (N/n). I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere.'

'B-But what if I hurt you?' she said with her voice pained.

'I know you won't.' I said giving her hands a small squeeze 'because I trust you.'

'R-Really?'

I smiled and nodded

'Do you trust me?'

'I do.'

Her eyes widened as tears welled in her eyes. Soon her eyes went back to their beautiful (e/c).

'Great jo-' I began when she suddenly hugged me

'Thank you Kaveh.'

'Of course Sunshin.'