001. beat up buddies

ੈ✩‧₊˚ beat up buddies ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

ੈ✩‧₊˚ real life  ! ⋆·˚ ༘

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 was packed as usual; all the first years either practically buzzing with excitement or embracing the last few moments they had with their loved ones before saying goodbye for a few months. and all the other years scattered around reconnecting with their friends they hadn't seen all summer.

however, scarlet looked around hopelessly, looking for at least one of her friends. she had already said her goodbyes to her mother back at their manor, her farther had work and hadn't even bothered to say goodbye; she didn't really give a fuck anyways, she preferred when her farther wasn't around.

so it was just her and her handbag that was carrying all the necessities that she needed for today because her trunk was already waiting for her in her dormitory.

the brunette aimlessly walked around until she heard a familiar voice behind her. "well if it isn't my favourite slytherin" scarlet instantly turned around and saw her best friend.

"zabini!" she exclaimed while giving him a hug. "how was your summer?"

"it was actually pretty good." he smiled while the pair walked further into the crowd. "there were a lot of hot girls in brazil so i was very pre occupied"

"oh you are disgusting." scarlet laughed while playfully shoving his arm. "do you know where the others are?" she asked still smirking.

"well i'm guessing most of them are on the train already because we need to find a good compartment this year, but i'll bet you riddle hasn't even left his house yet." blaise chuckled. "5 galleons?"

"now you know i love betting with you, zabini. but we both know who's winning that one." scarlet smiled with him. "okay yeah, fair enough."

"after you, m'lady" the black haired boy gestured for scarlet to get on the train before him. scarlet scoffed and walked on the train first. "you know, you've got to stop calling me m'lady. it's grossing me out"

she smiled at the dropped face of her best friend; who's heart looked like it had just been crushed. it hadn't he was just being dramatic, like usual. before blaise could say anything else he got interrupted by three girls squealing.

"stori!! nessa!!" scarlet ran up and hugged the girls who were practically her sisters. "scar!" the girls squealed, hugging her back.

"nice to see you guys too..." blaise mumbled as he walked past the girls. "awh blaise you know we missed you the most!" vanessa said as she put an arm around him, while they all tried to find the compartment the rest of the group were in.