014. fifth year shenanigans

ੈ✩‧₊˚ fifth year shenanigans ! ⋆·˚

ੈ✩‧₊˚ fifth year shenanigans    ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

ੈ✩‧₊˚ real life ! ⋆·˚

[ tuesday, twenty third of april 2018 ]
[ half way through scarlets second year ]

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 her arithmetics class besides draco malfoy. theodore nott and matheo riddle sat in front of the two. however, the professor, septima vector, suggested the two turn behind them and work with the bleached haired boy and the black haired girl.

scarlet loved that class. not only was she amazing at math, but her best friends were hilarious, funnier than she could ever be. she giggled and chatted with the boys. she was happy. so happy.

"scar, do you ever find math boring?" matheo asked the girl, who scribbled down answers. "of course." she replied. "but that doesn't make me horrible at it."

scarlet looked after herself then. well, she looked after herself now as well. but it was different. then, you would always catch the black haired girl reading a book, and laughing, and studying.

she'd go to bed early, she'd do skincare, she'd always looked put together. she'd express her emotions, and she had a lot of them. she loved, she hated, she cried, and she laughed.

after lesson ended the four packed up their books and left the classroom. scarlet furrowed her eyebrows at her phone as her brother hadn't replied to her message yet.

to everyone else, they'd think she was overthinking. he was probably busy with some fifth year shenanigans. he had a good social life, maybe he was hanging out with friends, or studying in the library.

however, james wasn't like normal older brothers. he didn't hate his sister. he loved her unconditionally. he showed her affection. he practically raised her. he always answered her texts.

"hey, you okay?" theodore asked the black haired girl who seemed to be deep in thought. scarlet snapped out of it however, he'd reply later she thought. "yeah, just thinking."

ੈ✩‧₊˚ imessage ! ⋆·˚

lottie scarlet
jamie — james