005. puppy dog

ੈ✩‧₊˚ puppy dog  ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

ੈ✩‧₊˚ real life ! ⋆·˚

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 the breakfast table with everyone else like normal, however she felt far from normal. not only did she have a horrific headache but she also had last night and this morning constantly replaying in her head.

when she left blaise and dracos dorm she went on a long run. for scarlet, runs were her sense of peace. whenever she ran all her problems would leave, however it didn't fucking work. and here she was, still here with a pounding headache and relaying memories.

she was very quiet this morning but everyone, including theodore just suspected it was because of the hangover. which partly it was. but that was only a little part of it.

lorenzo had his head rested on scarlets shoulder, as he attempted to fall back asleep. and scarlet leaned her head onto his. the two watched as pansy and draco, both hungover as fuck, started their daily fued.

"god, can you two just fuck already?" matteo groaned as he couldn't bare to listen to them anymore. "seriously." blaise added. "you two sound like an old married couple."

"shut the fuck up, zabini." draco scoffed.

"let me guess, your farther will hear about this?" blaise teased the blonde. the group laughed at blaises joke because all draco would say in their first year at hogwarts was: my farther will head about this.

"i hope you realise, my farther could get you killed." draco informed the boy. "you'd never kill me dre." blaise said. "you love me too much."

"you want to bet on that?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

scarlet had aimed to go to all classes today, despite her thumping head, because her attendance was horrific already. this morning after her run she noticed the heavy bags underneath her eyes and groaned.

she didn't do anything about it, however. she honestly couldn't care less. luckily, most of her classes that day were boring so she could just sleep through them.

however, in between classes, a certain boy caught up to scarlet. "hey scar." the tall brunette greeted.

"hey, marcus." she said, giving him a slight smile. the last thing in scarlets mind today was socialising with anyone other than her friends, because she could be a bitch to her friends.