012. dilf

ੈ✩‧₊˚ dilf   ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

ੈ✩‧₊˚ real life ! ⋆·˚

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 softly in the background as scarlet told the girls what she did and did not know from last night. "i just don't get it — you always remember everything." astoria said with furrowed eyebrows.

"my head is pretty fucked up." scarlet told her as she removed the smudged eyeliner from her eyes. "maybe i'll remember throughout the day?"

"i doubt it." pansy mumbled in a yawn. "so the only thing you had was weed?"

"yes. i went outside with dre and blaise — like you mentioned — and that was it. i took nothing from random guys, and i was with marcus the whole night."

"that's so weird." vanessa mumbled, getting up from her laid down position on her bed and grabbing a beige trench coat. "i'm heading to blaises dorm now so you can come with me if you want and ask them."

"why are you going blaises?" pansy asked as the mixed girl put the coat on as the winter frost had come early this year. "he invited me."

all three girls secretly exchanged strange looks but don't say anything. "um yeah, i'll come. wanna annoy the fuck out of draco anyways." she muttered, chuckling to herself on the way out.

as they walked down the corridors, the girls talked about how scarlet may have had sex — and what it could have been like. "you are glowing, scarlet." the mixed race girl informed scarlet, who just scoffed.

"no i am not. i never glow, even after sex." vanessa just laughed at her claim, as she opened the door of draco and blaises dorm. "oi. i've got a bone to pick with you two." scarlet said to the two boys who laid on both of their beds.

draco was laid down on his back, with his arms up in the air, holding his phone up scrolling through a rather silent app. he wore a navy blue ralph lauren tracksuit and a white t-shirt underneath.

blaise sat on the edge of his bed, looking like he was waiting for someone. he too had his phone in his hands and he was manspreading. he wore grey, baggy cargos and a grey hoodie.

"who the fuck invited her." draco, hungover-ly groaned, dropping his phone onto the bed and rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hand. "i did." vanessa's smiley presence, like usual, lit up the room. she sat down on one of the chairs from the chairs and scarlet opted for the big bean bag.

"if your going to come into my home, i'd prefer you not shout." blaise sarcastically said, with a smirk. "actually blaise, you house is in birmingham. remember, you live with your fit mum and even fitter dad."