006. ass is assing

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ass is assing  ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 and astoria had persuaded scarlet to study for their upcoming potions test. so early on in the year, i know. they were both sat on astorias bed with books all about potions scattered around them.

"get up bitches, we've got a party to get to!" pansy exclaimed, storming into to the dorm with vanessa, both looking already tipsy.

"what, there's a party?!" scarlet enthusiastically asked, as she turned her body around to face the girls. she leaned her head on the bed posts that stood on all the corners of astorias bed.

"no, we're not going." astoria said with a stern expression plastered on her face. "whattt! why not." vanessa whined as she laid down on her bed.

"because we have a potions exam tomorrow — we need to study!" astoria told the two girls.
"yeah and i'm already in the study mindset." scarlet said, motioning to her sweats and reading glasses on her head.

"oh come on stor, it's just one party! and what the fucks up with you, you always come with us." pansy asked scarlet who just gave a shrug. "i'm sorry but i can't go, you two have fun though." scarlet told the girls with a smile, however the two did not reciprocate, they instead furrowed their brows.

"astoria, what spell have you used on her?!" vanessa accused, getting up from her laid down position and like scarlet, sat cross-legged on the bed, leaning on the bed post. "i haven't used any spell on her thank you very much. believe it or not, scarlet actually wanted to study." astoria spat as she rolled her eyes at vanessa.

"wait so who's actually going to the party?" scarlet intriguingly asked as she used her hand to brush through her black locks. "umm.. well we're hosting it so most of the slytherins, both sixth and seventh." pansy explained as she crashed down on to the big bean bag in the corner of the room, placed there by the girls. "oh, and i think a few of the hufflepuffs are going too."

"which ones?" scarlet instantly asked, hoping to hear a familiar name. "god i don't know. malfoy said that diggory, smith and king were definitely going, but they've probably opened their big mouths and told the whole of hufflepuff." pansy explained, with a slight scoff at the end.

"marcus is going to be there?" scarlet asked, practically squealing. "oh well, who cares about potions anyways."

"scar!" astoria scolded scarlet with a slap on the back of the black haired girls neck. "okay, rude." scarlet said, turning round and glaring at the blonde.