007. isnt a word, darling.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ isn't a word, darling  ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

ੈ✩‧₊˚ scarlet  ! ⋆·˚

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒, it's a great excuse to get absolutely shit faced drunk and it's much better than being stuck in my dorm listerning to vanessa whine about her hair or some shit. however, being around an unnecessary amount of people just pisses me off. especially, when there are a group of girls all over matteo and blaise, coincidentally where i am too.

i don't even announce that i'm going since the boys are a bit preoccupied with about five practically naked girls hovering over them. i walk over to the drinks table with plans to get absolutely smashed, i grab the bottle of muggle vodka in front of me and tilt my head back, ready to down what's left of the bottle.

"and what do you think your doing?" a deep voice asks me and grabs the bottle out of my hand. "first of all, fucking rude. second of all, i'm attempting to get shit faced drunk, you?"

"i'd prefer you not." theodore tells me, lighting a cigarette and inhaling the smoke. "and why's that, theodore?" i ask, snatching the cigg off him.

"because when your drunk you actually have feelings. i prefer stone-cold robot scarlet." i exhale the smoke and flick the cigarette to get the ash off. "how insulting. i don't have feelings when i drink." i scoff.

"want to give me back my fag now?" he asks nonchalantly. "want to give me back my vodka now?" i reply, slightly agitated since my plans of getting shit faced had gone down the drain.

he sighs and hands me back the bottle and i return the favour, inhaling a long puff of smoke before returning it to theodore. "at least get a cup or something." he mutters and just to piss him off i down about a quarter of the contents in the bottle, straight from the bottle. "your an animal."

i don't know if the alcohol was kicking in, or if theo's cigarette had some shit in it but that comment made me chuckle. i don't fucking know why, it just did. "if you could be any animal in the world, what would you be and why?" i ask as i take another big swig of the vodka in the bottle.

"what?" theodore couldn't help but laugh. he has a shit laugh. mines better. "i said what i said."

"you say the most random-ist shit sometimes." he tells me inhaling, however he was just pissed he didn't have an answer to my question. "random-ist isn't a word, darling." i say as i get greeted with his middle finger.

"are you going to answer my fucking question or not." i ask, downing whats rest of the bottle. i place it behind me and walk off towards the wall near us and lean my back on that, theodore following.

"a spider, so i could scare the shit out of you constantly." i scoff at his answer. my only weaknesses: spiders. they freak me the fuck out, and theodore knows that. and he uses it against me. constantly.

i don't reply, instead i reach into his hoodie pocket and grab the pack of cigarettes. "yes, go ahead and take my shit." he mutters as i also take out his lighter as well. "i left mine in my dorm." i tell him. "you owe me."

"okay." i say, knowing that's utter bull shit. there is no way i'm wasting one of my precious cigarettes on theodore nott.

i look around at the party that's going on: fucking loud music, people dancing with one another, groups laughing and joking. my eyes notice a certain brunette boy with his stuck up friends.

theodore caught on, and looked right at marcus's way. "so what's going on with you and mr i sell the best weed in the castle." he asks.

"nothing that spectacular. we went out after school on wednesday and it was nice actually. somehow he puts up with me being a constant bitch." i tell him, in between smokes. "you know who else puts up with you being a constant bitch, me."

"yes but your my best mate, he's actually interested in me." i tuck a stand of my curled hair behind my ear. "and he told you that?"

"yes he did, actually." i tell him as i exhale smoke. "right before he snogged me."

"i don't really know how to reply to that." he tells me, with a grin going from ear to ear. he flicks the ash from his cigarette on the dark, wooden floor. "i don't know, maybe a congrats, scarlet would be nice."

"now i would say that, however i hate the guy so that won't be happening." he mutters and i roll my eyes. "of course you do. what's he done now?" i ask.

"he's putting me out of business. just because he's a hufflepuff and they grow shit dosent mean he's got the better weed." theodore claims and quite frankly i get bored since i've heard this exact statement about fifty times.

"is that why your doing a thing with him?" theo asks me. "so you can get free weed?"

"you say that as if i have to pay for your weed. i get it for free from you." i tell him, inhaling smoke and exhaling. "however, his weed is a thousand times better."

"fuck you, scar." he says, still with a grin plastered on his face. "fuck you too, theo." i tell him also, with a smirk.

"speaking of the devil." theodore mutters and i look at him with a confused look. he gestures to the brunette walking over in my direction. "and that is my cue to leave. bye, scarlet." theodore says before heading over to where i just was. i give him a half smile as he walks off and bring my attention to the boy who's coming my way.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ lily talks ! ⋆·˚

【 # 】 getting a sneak peak into scarlets perspective!! should i do more chaps with her pov ??!

【 # 】 also this is the last post of 2023 that's scary af

【 # 】 happy new year's eve tho myloves !!