003. good looking lad

ੈ✩‧₊˚ good looking lad  ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

ੈ✩‧₊˚ real life ! ⋆·˚

"𝐈 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆." scarlet huffed as she entered the slytherin common room and sat down next to draco, who was sitting down on the black leather sofas along with the rest of the group. "dont we all" blaise muttered as he and matteo played a game of chess.

"scar, everyone's coming over to mine and blaises tonight. im assuming your going to be there too?" draco guessed with a smirk and scarlet didnt hesitate to say no. "i would love to, thanks." she smiled resting her head on his shoulder.

draco and scarlet had a weird relationship. they related to each other, a lot. they both had a lot of family issues and both didnt like to talk about it. however, one night last year scarlet had caught draco crying at the astronomy tower. he told her everything that night. shit he hadnt dared to tell anyone before.

in a way that built the two closer. a lot closer. sure, scarlet had said nothing about her 'problems' that night but she realized it wasnt just her that was going through a tough time, and that others were struggling too.

scarlet looked around where her and her friends were scattered around. they were all in front a grand fireplace, sitting on black leather sofas with green display pillows placed neatly on top.

scarlet was leaning on draco on one side of the sofa, with vanessa sat next to her, taking selfies and sending them to her hundreds of boyfriends. opposite to them sat theo, who was scrolling through his phone. the boy was manspreading, as usual and his right leg was bouncing up and down.

lorenzo and astoria sat next to theo, they were talking, and laughing, and you could say flirting. "what's going on with them?" scarlet asked draco with a smirk.

"god knows, they've been like this since i entered and that was an hour ago." he sighed dramatically. the black haired girl shook it off and continued to observe her friends.

in between the two large sofas there was a wooden coffee table. matteo and blaise were sat opposite to each other, playing a round of chess. the two were invested in the game however they would occasionally spark a conversation with pansy, who was sat on the floor scrolling through her instagram feed, beside matteo.

scarlet was heavily debating falling asleep. however, she felt a buzz come from her phone and realized it was an unknown number.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ imessage ! ⋆·˚