009. imbeciles

ੈ✩‧₊˚ imbeciles  ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 last class of the day: defence against the dark arts. honestly, she loved that class however instead of the professor being professor lupin, her favourite, it was professor snape, not her favourite.

professor snape and professor slughorn would would alternate between potions class. so half of the time slughorn would teach potions and snape would teach the other half. that meant professor snape also got the role of being the defence against the dark arts theory professor.

the girl was sat cross legged on a black chair at the back of the classroom, with astoria sat next to her. the black haired girl rested her head on the palm of her hand as she chewed away at her gum, for pure entertainment.

snape was babbling on about some shit scarlet wasn't paying attention to. however, the blonde next to her was writing down every thing he said, her page covered in her pretty cursive writing.

scarlet glanced at the page and drew a little smiley face in the corner. "are you even paying attention?" the blonde asked as scarlet went back to her own page to finish her drawing of an eye with a tear flowing down.

"that's ironic." astoria scoffed as she saw the eye. "you never cry."

"and that astoria greengrass is the beauty of it." scarlet whispered back, still shading in the eye with her biro pen. astoria faintly chuckled bringing her attention back to professor snape.

"the inferius — or plural inferi — is a dead body reanimated by a dark wizards curse. the creatures are similar to, but intrinsically distinct from, a zombie." the greasy haired professor stated, in an — as usual —nonchalant tone. scarlet scanned the room and saw most the students like astoria, copying down snapes every word. losers.

a row in front of her sat theodore nott and blaise zabini who, like scarlet, we're not intrested in the lesson whatsoever since they were both facing each other and seemed to be talking. so because scarlet is in fact scarlet she decided to write a nice note to the boy right in front of her and throw the then crumpled ball of paper at his head.

'𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐂 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 :(('

theodore's hand went to the back of his head, from the impact of the paper ball. he opened the crumped paper and looked back at the black haired girl who sat there smiling at him still, with her head rested in her palm. he turned back around to his desk to write a reply to the girl.