004. prove me wrong?

ੈ✩‧₊˚ prove me wrong? ! ⋆·˚

ੈ✩‧₊˚ prove me wrong?  ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

ੈ✩‧₊˚ real life ! ⋆·˚

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐓 my favourite duo !" blaise exclaimed lazily as he let astoria and scarlet in his and dracos dorm. as the girls followed him inside the smell of fire whiskey and other substances hit them.

the whole group was scattered around the small dorm. vanessa and theo sat on the floor, leant against a desk laughing as they shared a joint. pansy, lorenzo and matteo were play fighting with one another and draco was in the corner, behind the three, amused by their stupidity.

walking into the dorm, vanessa waved scarlet over and the black haired girl didnt hesitate. she sat on the floor with the pair. "where the fuck were you girl?!" vanessa asked, in a hyper tone. which was weird considering she was high.

"i was waiting for astoria to finish her makeup." scarlet replied with a smirk, knowing that astoria was trying to impress someone in this room. astoria and blaise had sat on a bed and were, like draco, amused by the trio who were still fighting.

"fair enough." vanessa said, leaning her head back on the desk. "shot?"

the girl handed scarlet a shot and she eagerly agreed and downed it within seconds. "ive got to catch up with you ness, how many shots have you had?"

"like...seventeen"

"no she hasnt." theodore chuckled at his drunk friend. "she's had about six."

"okay then." scarlet stated, clapping her hands together and getting up from her sat position. "one down, five to go."

asap rocky and lil tecca blasting through blaises speaker and scarlet watched as lorenzo stopped pretending to punch pansy to rap along with the song. "every lyric. every lyric is how i feel." he drunkenly exclaimed.

scarlet went to the other desk on the opposite side off the room where all the alcohol was and pored herself a shot. however, as she was about to down it she heard a deep voice behind her. "really, your going to down five shots in the span of a minute?" theo asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"mhm" she mumbled, spinning around to see that he was towering over her. theodore being six foot two and scarlet being barely over five foot four meant their height difference was definitely something.

theodore loved it though. towering over her, and only her. "you will most definitely throw up." he told her, with a smirk creeping up on his face.

"you don't know that." scarlet said, however it came out in a slight whisper. scarlet loved to prove everyone wrong, especially theo.