008. yes, and?

ੈ✩‧₊˚ yes, and? ! ⋆·˚

ੈ✩‧₊˚ yes, and?  ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 about you today." marcus said as he grinned down at the black haired girl who just drunkenly smirked. "i really like you, you know."

"you do?" scarlet teased, fiddling with her hair. the two were in the place scarlet and theodore previously were. scarlet still leaning against the wall and marcus in front of the girl, admiring her.

"i do." he whispered in her ear, making her lips curl up into a smile. the only time scarlet showed emotions like this was when she was intoxicated. "you know what i really like about you?"

"what?" scarlet asked in a whisper. "i like that your natural."

scarlet slightly furrowed her eyebrows. "what?" she asked. "you know, all these other girls have cakes of makeup on, you, you're natural." scarlet held back a laugh as the brunette boy went on.

"the only thing you've got on is that black eyelash stuff." he then informed the girl, who knew damn well she had much more than eyelash stuff on. however, scarlet being scarlet she decided to entertain his claims.

"honestly, i could never be one of those girls who just sit there and do makeup. i'd rather waste my time practicing quidditch and that." she lied straight through her teeth, trying her best not to cringe at her pick me like behaviour.

scarlet wasn't one too put on loads of makeup, especially on school days. however, she would put quite a bit on for parties so she could hunt for a decent boy to fall in love with her, fun!

"and that's why i fell for you." he whispered in her ear. scarlet used up all of her remaining energy to resist throwing up from that comment. and it worked. the two were standing very close together as the party unfolded in the middle of the common room.

some music was playing through speakers and most people were dancing. even though the room was packed with students the two felt as if they were the only two there. that was until they saw a familiar curly head walking towards them. they watched vanessa shove past bodies to get to the pair.

"scarlet, you'll never guess what!" vanessa exclaimed, not even batting an eye at marcus. "what." scarlet chuckled as marcus backed away from the black haired girl and faced vanessa.

"right so i was over there with soph and pans." vanessa started, pointing to where she previously was: a couch filled with people, one of them being pansy parkinson. "and we were just you know, flirting. and anyways we heard these two bitches talking right shit about you!"

"yes, and?" scarlet asked, not really giving a shit about some girls with her name in their mouth. "and they were saying how when they see you there going to jump you."

scarlet couldn't help but laugh at the claim. not in the fifteen years scarlet evans had been living for has she ever gotten jumped. infact, the only fight she lost was the one in third year. her and maddie pricketts first of many fights. "okay?"

"the fuck do you mean okay?" vanessa asked. "i honestly doubt a rando will start a fight with me. and i'm 100% positive i'm not going to get fucking jumped."

all of a sudden vanessa was very aware of marcus's presence and didn't particularly want him there, she didn't say anything of course. but eyes can talk wonders. "urm, scar. i'm going to go see where cedric and the boys are — see you later?"

"yeah see you." scarlet curled her lips up into a smile as the boy pecked her on the cheek and left. "didn't even know he was here." vanessa mumbled. "anyways! so are you going to show her who's going to actaully getting jumped or what."

"no." scarlet scoffed, finished what was left of her drink that she placed onto the table. "why the fuck not?" vanessa swore a lot when she was drunk.

"because i don't give a shit about what some bitch says." scarlet said, shrugging. "weren't you the one practically crying last year because mattheo beat you in the fight count?"

"don't be ridiculous, i did not cry; scarlet evans does not cry." she was right, scarlet evans did not cry. sure she was pissed about the score but she was more annoyed then sad.

"just because your not a functioning human with actual real fucking feelings dosent mean you can't get into fights." the curly head said, with a slight annoyed tone. "fine." scarlet scoffed. "if you really want me to fight some prick i will, but only for you."

"i'm actually so excited, me and pans were sticking up for you saying you could beat both of their asses blindfolded, they didn't believe us. i love proving dick heads wrong." she beamed, as the pair left the beloved wall scarlet had spent half the night leaning on to find a girl, who she didn't even know fucking existed.

"who even is this bitch?" scarlet asked as they both walked over to pansy. "i don't know, not a pretty face though."

"god, you have to stop hanging out with lorenzo and matteo: your starting to talk like them." scarlet warned. "that's the worst insult you've ever said to me evans."

ੈ✩‧₊˚ lily talks ! ⋆·˚

【 # 】 i know ive like disappeared of the face of the earth but i've kinda had a writers block atm and i've been kinda unmotivated IM SORRY !!

【 # 】 i so named this chapter after arianas new song yes, and? IM LITTERALY OBSESSED WITH IT WHAT

【 # 】 this chapter was kinda a filler chap so i'm sorry abt that 🩷🩷

【 # 】 ALSO 3K READS WTF TYSM I LOVE YOU ALL !!

【 # 】 also i want to say thank you for all of my mutuals because i love you so much and your support is so amazing MWAH