013. you think im lying?

ੈ✩‧₊˚ you think i'm lying?   ! ⋆·˚

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

ੈ✩‧₊˚ real life ! ⋆·˚

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 is only one class out of the curriculum where all nine members of the group have at the same time: charms.

however, not supprisingly, it is very unlikely all nine members of the friend group show up at the same time. there is always at least one skipping.

and in this case the person skipping is scarlet. surprise! the class was silent, all writing away at some task flitwick had given them. even mattheo and theodore were doing their work, not well but at least they were getting it done.

that was until the class heard the dreaded creak of the big heavy door to enter the class. everybody looked back to see the 'it girl of hogwarts' or so some say.

she hadn't been in a rush to get to class, and it had looked like she had put some makeup on. her lips were glossed and her eyes were bold as eyeliner was placed on her waterline, making her blue eyes pop.

"scarlet. where have you been?" flitwick asked as he stood up from his sitting position at his desk. "well i was in my bed but my phone died and cunningham stole my charger so i decided to come to class."

people throughout the class chuckled, however it all stopped when flitwick scoffed. "excuse me?"

"what you think i'm lying?" flitwick and scarlet had an okay replationship. she didn't hate him and he didn't hate her. they could have a joke around but sometimes he was just a moody shit — today was a perfect example.

"i will not tolerate this kind of disrespect in my class. dumbledores office, now." he nearly yells. she scoffed and rolled her eyes but obeyed and left the classroom. but he had a thing coming if he thought she was going to go to dumbledores.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

later that day, scarlet walked into the library with blaise and lorenzo. since her unintentional academic comeback this year, she promised she'd help the boys since they were struggling in potions.

scarlet was very gifted. she didn't have to study, like at all. she just knew it. every single test she's ever taken she's always got ninety percent or above.

the main reason why is because she just remembers everything — that's why it was so bizarre when she couldn't remember anything.

"where do you want to start?" scarlet asked, sitting down at a table. she hadn't been in the library in ages, she had almost forgotten what it looked like. "nowhere?" lorenzo joked.

the black haired girl opened the potions book and found the first thing in there. "okay let's start with elixir to induce euphoria."

"i love that show." blaise muttered making both scarlet and lorenzo laugh. "why did you ask me to tutor you again?"

"because your fucking smart." lorenzo stated. however, scarlet was too busy looking around the room than listening.

everybody was looking at her. and no, she wasn't being delusional. they were either giving her dirty looks or just straight up staring, whispering, laughing.

she furrowed her brows. this normally happened, people looking at her — mostly in awe and jealousy. but that was only a few people at a time. the whole library was watching her.

"why the fuck is everybody looking at me?" she asked, stopping the boys from speaking. they both became silent and looked at each other. "what?" she asked, getting more agitated.

"okay if we tell you this — you promise you won't go shouting and beating randos up." lorenzo said, he seemed almost scared.

"what the fuck is going on?" she asked, getting louder. "there may be a rumour going around." blaise told the girl.

"people think your pregnant," he stated. "with notts baby."

"WHAT!" she yelled and if she were to have a drink in her mouth she would have spit it out, she was in that much shock. the librarian, madam prince, looked up and glared at scarlet. she composed herself.

"what!" she whisper-shouted. "yeah." lorenzo confirmed, trying not to laugh. "let me guess who made it up. some bitch with that starts with 'm' and ends with 'addie prickett'?"

"no actually, it was one of her little minions." blaise told her. "doyle." scarlets eyes widened. emma doyle. the only one of pricketts friends scarlet could tolerate.

she was nice, and pretty. she followed maddie around like a puppy dog sure, but she was also her own person. and when she wasn't with the goblin, she was actually really funny.

scarlet would often catch emma staring at her, but as the black haired girl looked at emma, she would always look away. scarlet sometimes  imagined what it would be like if emma stayed in the friend group.

but she left. with the two bitches. but now scarlet was pissed, she was officially a bitch as well. she shot up in rage. "where are you going?" lorenzo asked. "to find the bellend." she said before rushing out of the library.

‧₊˚ lily talks ! ·˚

【 # 】okay i think i may be in love.

【 # 】i'm mid writing next chapter and i'm sobbing. good luck guys xxx