Chapter 3

We're now back with the other people who were jogging earlier before Clemont left.

Gary: "Hey Iris, I wanna thank you for coming to hang and exercise with us."

Iris: "Well, since May had to leave after school to go shopping with her family, I couldn't just let you BOYS show us up!"

Trip: "You're right! You're one of the fastest ones he--"

Suddenly, Clemont comes back to them, running. He's exhausted.

Tracey: "Oh, hey Clemont. Why are you out of breath? You had just left to go rest up."

Clemont: *nervously* "Umm, oh, th-- that! Well, that's an easy one. I-- I, umm..."

Kenny: "Is something wrong?"

Clemont: "Umm... I just remembered that I have to go do something important at home. I'll see you all around." *leaves quickly*

It's now 5:37pm. Ash is walking Miette back to her house.

Miette: "Ash, I had a nice time hanging with you."

Ash: "I did too."

Miette: "Thanks for showing me around more of Hearthome City!"

Ash: "You're welcome. So, who else is a new student at Sinnoh Academy who also went to Kalos Academy last year?"

Miette: "Hmm, there's this girl named Korrina and a guy named Sanpei, then, of course, me. There's more than that, but the rest of them went to Johto Academy."

They arrive at Miette's house.

Miette: "I'll text you later. Can I get a hug?"

Ash: "Miette, I told you earlier that I can't hug you because Misty wouldn't like that."

Miette: *slyly* "But, Misty isn't here, is she?"

Ash: "Well... I guess not, haha." *they hug* "Just please don't tell Misty that we hung out because she doesn't approve of me doing that, even when she knows they're just a friend."

Miette: "Sure, no problem... You're very special, Ash."

Ash: "Huh?"

Miette: "Bye!" *she goes in her house*

Ash: *smiling* .......

It's 7:14pm. Dawn's at the dinner table with her mom.

Johanna: "So Dawn, how was your second day of the new school year?"

Dawn: "It was good! I met this new cute guy named Barry, haha. Oh, and I wanted to ask, umm... what should someone do if their best friend is acting differently and might not wanna be their best friend anymore?"

Johanna: "Hmm... I really don't know... Is this something you might be going through?"

Dawn: "Umm, kinda."

Johanna: "You should probably talk to that friend before the problem gets any deeper."

Dawn: "That's a good point... Ok, I will."

It's 8:20pm. Ash is in his room at his house. Ok, Dawn has just texted him saying she wants to talk to him about something. His phone rings.

Ash: "Hello?"

Dawn: "Hi, Ash. Umm... I wanted to ask why you've been acting differently around me lately."

Ash: "How have I been acting differently?"

Dawn: "You won't let me hug you, you didn't text me back yesterday, and you didn't say bye to me earlier when you were leaving with that blue-haired girl."